Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who will win the NCAA tourney

Go down 
+16
laxplaya29
Nate
Hummel18
ahsgoalie1
HockeyandLax
Badgerlax57
RiDE
northshorelax37
JordanEC23
Jack
MUHS #30
thedamnedfan
bigpattyboy36
SiouxLax
Jaron
Sick Nimpson
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who will win the NCAA tourney?
Duke
Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 17 ]
Cornell
Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Albany
Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
UNC
Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Princeton
 0% [ 0 ]
Georgetown
 0% [ 0 ]
Virginia
Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Maryland
Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Hopkins
Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2007 6:55 pm

Surprised Georgetown has no votes... Shocked
Back to top Go down
ahsgoalie1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2007 11:38 pm

[b]DUKE DUKE DUKE.....enough said they're simply too good with a sick offense, loftus between the pipes, and just the drive that they have from wanting to throw it in mike nifong's face...i think its just to much for everyone else in the tourney to handle.
Back to top Go down
Hummel18
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 8:57 pm

Alex Smith went to BL and I played with his brother so im gonna have to go with Delaware just for fun. And Faceoff men change games.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 9:07 pm

Duke's got my vote.

Hummel.. seeing you posted above me i'm just curious on something so I have to go out of topic and ask. Do you really have a walk on to Towson? Because according to Lax Power you do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
Hummel18
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 9:17 pm

Naw man someone put that on there thinking that i was going there but no im not. i hope i can someday but no.
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 10:11 am

How about that duke game
Back to top Go down
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 11:43 am

SICK! bounce
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 1:29 pm

the duke game was nothing short of domination. danowski and greer combined for 11 goals and 9 assists.... i dont know what duke is going to do next year w/o them
Back to top Go down
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman
northshorelax37

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 10:34 pm

Duke owned UNC. That behind-the-back shot by danowski was sick
Back to top Go down
laxplaya29
Rookie
Rookie
laxplaya29

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2007 9:47 am

Sick Nimpson wrote:
Yo, if your used to winning, your going to not let the other team beat you. Cornell's going to win

nice theory, but take a look at salisbury. they were on a 69 game winning streak and then courtland beat them in the finals. i would have to say salisbury was used to winning, but yet they lost. my predictions is that duke will take it all the way as they deserve it.
Back to top Go down
http://teams.lax.com/team_page.phtml?team_id=230
krks34
JV
JV
krks34

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2007 4:04 pm

laxplaya29 wrote:

nice theory, but take a look at salisbury. they were on a 69 game winning streak and then courtland beat them in the finals. i would have to say salisbury was used to winning, but yet they lost. my predictions is that duke will take it all the way as they deserve it.

that was by far the sickest game last year. i went at those salisbury fans were pissed when cortland scored that goal
Back to top Go down
laxplaya29
Rookie
Rookie
laxplaya29

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2007 9:30 am

i was pulling for the seagulls as well, and i was in disbelief when that one goal went in that was that failed pass and it snuck by zarchin. its funny that this year its gonna be courtland vs salisbury again, but i feel that salisbury will blow by courtland this time.
Back to top Go down
http://teams.lax.com/team_page.phtml?team_id=230
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2007 12:08 am

Baltimore tomorrowwwwww! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2007 12:41 am

where r u staying? we're leavin at 6 am

BALLIN!!!! me and myf riend can hardly wait
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2007 10:02 am

I have no idea, lol, we're staying at some hotel between DC and Baltimore and taking the rail.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2007 3:50 pm

John Hopkins' beat Deleware 8-3 and Duke is up right now 7-3 with 16 seconds left in the half.
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2007 5:06 pm

Cornell comes back from 10-3 and scores with 17 seconds left in 4th to tie at 11-11, then duke wins faceoff and scores with 3 seconds left.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2007 5:18 pm

ahhh seriosuly the biggest adreniline rush of my life.. I almost had a heart attack!!! I love Duke haha. Jack... you're extreemly lucky to be there.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2007 7:45 pm

sounds intense, i wish i had espnu Sad
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2007 8:25 pm

The two semifinal games were on espn 2.....
Back to top Go down
Lefty019
JV
JV
Lefty019

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2007 9:27 pm

wish i had cable
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2007 10:25 pm

had to go to a wedding but lukily I taped the games... yippee
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2007 10:40 pm

HockeyandLax wrote:
The two semifinal games were on espn 2.....
i dont think i get that either, i just have espn Sad
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2007 1:20 am

The championship game is on monday at 12:00 pm on Monday on ESPN.. so youi'll get it Nte,,,
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2007 12:37 pm

Shocked....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the NCAA tourney   Who will win the NCAA tourney - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will win the NCAA tourney
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next