Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Custom FO Pocket

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Custom FO Pocket Empty
PostSubject: Custom FO Pocket   Custom FO Pocket EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 1:04 am

Well, I originally got the idea from someone on TLF. They had it on some site or something and they were talking about it... so I looked at the head I had and it was the Brine Vapor, the head they were talking about. So during my car ride from Kansas to Wisconsin when I came back to play in Brewtown and Badger State I did this... I think I did it when we accidentally drove through Illinois, getting home at 3:30 in the morning, and I had to leave for Milwaukee at 6:30 to be ready for our 8 or 9 in the morning game.

Its a Brine Vapor, dyed scarlet red and golden yellow.

NOTE: Stringing was done in a car, and I was side tracked with conversation, food, music, speeding and boobies. So its not that great, it was really just a dry run. More pictures will be up when I locate the camera battery charger... misplaced during the move.

Custom FO Pocket DSCN3475

Custom FO Pocket DSCN3474

Only two pictures that I took of it for TLF for sale board. Not great pictures either, I am usually the one to make everything clean and professional... I appologize... im an artist, and going to art school, its a habbit.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Custom FO Pocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom FO Pocket   Custom FO Pocket EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 2:25 am

Yeah...

I would love to see the slightest amount of activity in the Stick Doctors Lounge here...
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Custom FO Pocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom FO Pocket   Custom FO Pocket EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 4:42 pm

dude, you're posting at 1:25 in the morning.... chillax and get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Custom FO Pocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom FO Pocket   Custom FO Pocket EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 4:43 pm

I suffer from insomnia... sorry brah.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

Custom FO Pocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom FO Pocket   Custom FO Pocket EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 4:44 pm

sounds like you suffer from i dont have anything to do during the day as well man, you oughta have that looked at.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Custom FO Pocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom FO Pocket   Custom FO Pocket EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 5:20 pm

Why, cuz I posted at 3:43 PM? Such a wierd time, man, I have no life. I guess I cant post when I dont have anything to do. When normal people are awake and doing something, im awake and doing something as well...

I guess if I didnt move to a different state in the middle of the summer, dont have reliable transportation, and not that many contacts of friends, its hard not to just sit around and check WLF now and again.

WLF should create a new rule then, no posting from midnight to 8, because you should be sleeping, and no posting from 8 til midnght, because you should be doing something, and your the one that replied to my message just a minute after it was posted, talk about not having anything to do.
Back to top Go down
The Butt

Custom FO Pocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom FO Pocket   Custom FO Pocket EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 6:24 pm

Maybe WLF should have a rule that all members need to take required medications?
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Custom FO Pocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom FO Pocket   Custom FO Pocket EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 6:33 pm

For what?
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

Custom FO Pocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom FO Pocket   Custom FO Pocket EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 6:52 pm

getting back on topic, to me it looks a little....weird. the sidewall looks a little trashy (but then again, i haven't strung much in my life, what do i know). just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Custom FO Pocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom FO Pocket   Custom FO Pocket EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 7:30 pm

Oh yeah, it was more just a concept. The sidewalls were done differently to create a different effect. I have to wait to receive a battery charger to get pictures to show how this is actually a FO pocket. Will have those up within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

Custom FO Pocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom FO Pocket   Custom FO Pocket EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 8:42 pm

The Butters wrote:
Maybe WLF should have a rule that all members need to take required medications?

thedamnedfan wrote:
For what?

being a psycho (idk if that's spelled right... it looks weird)

I've never seen anything like it or anybody string one up so that makes it the best one i've ever seen. I remembered when you showed me at Brewtown I was suprised you finally did it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
Sponsored content

Custom FO Pocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom FO Pocket   Custom FO Pocket Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom FO Pocket
Page 1 of 1