Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Goalie Help: Girls HS Lax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Goalie Help:  Girls HS Lax Empty
PostSubject: Goalie Help: Girls HS Lax   Goalie Help:  Girls HS Lax EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 1:40 am

obviously wisconsin lacrosse isn't on the cutting edge for turning out players who are ready for northwestern, uva, and n. carolina...

the biggest thing that i saw that our area needs is goalie instruction. personally for being a coach at middleton, the girls team would practice and not really let the middleton goalie get any work.

and to be honest, i only saw a couple girls using any type of stepping technique all season.

would the girls on this forum be interested in getting some instructional lessons? i know all of the fundamentals from working with my HS and college goalies ( i was a back up, back up if our goalies went down in both HS and college) not saying i'm kip turner over here or anything...but i still know the position, but i'm looking to get butters to help out too...as well as a couple other HS goalies to step in.

talk to your teammates...pass the world along...anyone interested ?
Back to top Go down
squidney
Freshman
Freshman
squidney

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Goalie Help:  Girls HS Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goalie Help: Girls HS Lax   Goalie Help:  Girls HS Lax EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 1:39 pm

hey i play goalie... i would LOVE that.

that always seems to happen with teams where the goalie gets no play except to be shot on every once and a while. It's so important... tell me the plan and count me in!

-sydney
Back to top Go down

Goalie Help: Girls HS Lax
Page 1 of 1