Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best

Go down 
+2
bigpattyboy36
Guru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best Empty
PostSubject: Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best   Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 12:19 pm

http://www.jumboslaxtv.com/

Takes a while to load, but trust me...it's worth it.

I watch this before every game, and usually it's always up on my desktop waiting to be played. I can't think of another tool to get someone ready to play lacrosse...

LET'S GO NOW BO's!
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best   Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 1:37 pm

that was actually really cool. those highlights were unreal... makes me wanna do work.
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best   Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 1:42 pm

It had a really good video quality. Makes me want to move to the east coast did you see how nice their fields were.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JanesvilleLacrosse.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best   Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:19 pm

I've been looking for this. The guy took it off The Winter Albatross, and never sent me an e-mail back of its new location. This is true cinematic genius and got me pumped to play every time I watched it... it is truly amazing.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best   Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 5:23 pm

jeez it is really slow to load, i gotta go in 20 minutes, hopefully i can watch like a third of it or something
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best   Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 12:31 am

Yeah... it sucks to watch if you are using a not so good computer... and pretty much a must to have cable or DSL... dial-up WILL take forever.
Back to top Go down
KevinBice
Freshman
Freshman
KevinBice

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best   Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 6:49 pm

click the link at the bottom of the page to where it's posted on YouTube...it's not in high def, but it loads just as fast as any other video that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.minnesotalacrosse.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best   Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Lacrosse Video : Tufts Lacrosse-Motivation at its best
Page 1 of 1