Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008

Go down 
+43
laxmehard
SB
LAXOFFICIAL
elfman5
gfields5
flow936
Neenahlax2
Ron Mexico
s1erra 7i2
WausauLax49
KevinBice
Umich2KM
Butters
madhater
veronalax33
Milwaukeelax25
Coach_Goldberg
DwinsChamps
foxmotox643
bigpattyboy36
mkexlax
SiouxLax
Hugo43
kmlax26
snhu21
RiDE
Coach Karstaedt
mmhs089
schnirro4
Guru
Jack
Lefty019
krks34
Jaron
Hummel18
tidbits
Nate
MUHS #30
relicdavis
thedamnedfan
madhater2
St. Michael
packleader
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
packleader
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 5:00 pm

Who will be the favorite to win state in 2008?
Back to top Go down
St. Michael
Freshman
Freshman
St. Michael

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 5:14 pm

the usual teams
Back to top Go down
madhater2
Rookie
Rookie
madhater2

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 6:16 pm

St. Michael wrote:
the usual teams

I wouldn't say the usual teams, lacrosse is a growing sport in Wisconsin. It's really there for anyone dedicated enough to grab it next year.

I know Sun Prairie has a roster full of seniors for the coming up season.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 6:57 pm

Stoughton has a big upcoming senior class... Im not boasting them in any way, but the way we played agaisnt SP at the end of the season was proof we were growing. Though next year there wont be the same goalie. Goalie was lost in a move, and only 2 seniors that even made a difference have left. So Stoughton is looking at a roster of players that are strong, a few played for MALA Select, and a ton went to camps. I'd love to see them with a winning record.

Not to mention, a real coach... OMG!

But really, there was only 2 handfulls of seniors on teams that left this year. Middleton, SP and Wanaukee all still have a strong base and only lost a few players each.
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 7:58 pm

I think Wanaukee will have a nice all around team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JanesvilleLacrosse.com
St. Michael
Freshman
Freshman
St. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 8:16 pm

ya they hav a real solid goalie
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 10:35 pm

St. Michael wrote:
ya they hav a real solid goalie

he is. Infact i think all the madison teams (at least from what i'm hearing) are going to be good.

Around Milwaukee, Marquette is going to have a big senior class, most if not all have played last year. Eastside should be good, mainly because i know their two main middies haven't graduated (to my knowledge). Northshore, i have no idea. Westside...no idea. Brookfield...no idea. Arrowhead is talented, but they lose their starting goalie, so we'll see. KM, once again i have no idea. Kenosha is...Kenosha.
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 12:15 am

Wausau I think may stand a decent chance also.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 12:21 am

Waunakee's goalie I believe was a senior. And their Junior Varsity goalie wasn't too solid from what I remember. There's always room for improvement so i'm not saying they have no chance. Waunakee last season earned my respect. They played well, and there was no trash talking.

Sun Prairie, I know nothing about. I believe their goalie graduated(correct me if i'm wrong) and that's all I know.

Middleton- Lost Luke and Lindhiem(all I know about) but will still be solid with Hummel and other stand out players. Plus Jace coaching (I feel like I know what i'm takling about.. but I don't haha)

Stoughton- I think if anything this is our time to show what we've got. We lost our starting goalie*tear*, one of our better middies, and our X man. We have a pretty big senior class this year with two MALA select players, Zach Tranzue, Rich Knipfer, and other guys. If we get a better coach, I think we'll be set to hopefully take 3rd in confrence. We have another build up year because we lost alot of respect with trash talking this season. I'm not trying to talk our team up, but that's just how I feel. I'll know nothing until the time comes.

Memorial- is Memorial.

Lafollette- A few good guys.. know absolutley nothing about them.

Verona- Lost Horvath that's about all I know.

Jainsville- 2nd season being a team shouldn't do too bad.

Sauk- who knows...

Oregon- No coach, Kal Urso probably coming to Stoughton.

Know nothing of the other conferences.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 1:02 am

Odyssey wrote:
They played well, and there was no trash talking.

Their JV did a lot of trash talking during our game, but give it them that the ref had over 40 penalty calls, thats not even a joke we had to stop every 2 mins. We even have video proof lol.
Back to top Go down
St. Michael
Freshman
Freshman
St. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 1:17 am

Wuanakee's goalie will b a senior this year and their JV goalie was anyone on Varsity who wanted to play at goalie

so... ya they should do well this year
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 2:06 am

If were going to do it that way Nate. Then here...

Wanaukee - Good goalie, deffinately will be one of the top goalies in 08. I think he still has a good defense infront of him, only lost one realy good guy and a big guy? (Not sure on that.) Also, Roberts gone and I think only one of their shooters is still left, from their main scoring like. I think it was 25 and 19? I thought one was a senior, from field talk. But still, their jump from last year to this past season was amazing. I think they will still build this year, again, I dont think they lost a ton.

Middleton - They pretty much have the same attack. Hummel is still around, and their other guy. Lost Lindheim, a great feeder and all around ball kinda guy. I cant remember, but was Luke a senior? If not, they still have an alright replacement, and It seems goalies get better quick too. So they should be set in goal. Again, in the running from taking conf.

Sun Prairie - Malley, Byrd, and 99? Gone? I think those bigger names bbehind SP are gone, I have no clue. They have strong coaching, everyone wants to beat them, no one like to play them... lol. But they still bring it to the field. Again, if I knew their seniors a little better, I could better judge what I think. But they still have strong coaching to build players easily.

West - Great coaching, but have been loosing some bodies. I think the only person they really lost was Darcy in goal. The rest of theirs were young. Little Neuman is still there and little Darcy. As well as ECD and 12? But they have a good program, should have an alright year.

Verona - From what I can tell they lost alot of stand out guys. Horvath, Colton, Brent... I cant believe they dont have soo many more people coming out for it, after their allstart team won state how many times? Hopefully the school sponsorship helps get them rollin. They seems middle.

Stoughton - I've said my share about them above. They have a huge senior class, and a hand full of juniors that have skills. New coach should also help. More kids keep coming to play in Stoughton and a few youth players are coming up as well. A youth program will deffinately rocket their numbers hopefully when the seniors leave.

LaFollette - Lost some seniors, not much known about them. Also their goalie? Their JV one in BSG wasnt bad, so he could stand guard if their other did graduate. If Showers is able to help, seems he could get the team rolling, as he was a skilled players in years past.

Memorial - Had a good goalie, now lost with their scorer and a defender I believe. I talke way too much on the field. But they need to get more numbers to get a JV team going so they can build more and not force lesser skilled to the field. Everyone needs the games though, It just seems nessecary for there to be a JV for a Varsity to get strong.

Sauk - I dont remember this alot. Seems they have numbers, but they had some issues during the season which brought them down alot. Lost a goalie. And was a growing year. They deffinately have numbers though.

[b]Janesville[b] - Not sure how they will fair in the varsity scene, but they deffinately were picking up towards the end of their season, did alright in BSG against varsity teams. Need numbers, easy to manage in Janesville hopefully.

I think it will be very similar to this past year, with hopes that Stoughton can bump up some.
Back to top Go down
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 11:25 am

we were missing a lot of good players at BSG so i don't know how much that really represented us
Back to top Go down
Hummel18
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 3:44 pm

Middleton lost 15 seniors but we still have a couple seniors that are good and i think our JV was undefeated so we shoudl have a pretty solid team.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 4:33 pm

Hummel your not aloud to talk on here due to your lack of respect when I tried countless times to contact you and retrieve my board shorts before I left for school.

P.S Just got internet...the boss is back.
Back to top Go down
madhater2
Rookie
Rookie
madhater2

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 7:28 pm

thedamnedfan wrote:
If were going to do it that way Nate. Then here...

Sun Prairie - Malley, Byrd, and 99? Gone? I think those bigger names bbehind SP are gone, I have no clue. They have strong coaching, everyone wants to beat them, no one like to play them... lol. But they still bring it to the field. Again, if I knew their seniors a little better, I could better judge what I think. But they still have strong coaching to build players easily.

nah Sun Prairie only lost two seniors this year, Mally* and Patrick (99) are not either of the two

and our goalie is going to be a senior this year
Back to top Go down
krks34
JV
JV
krks34

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 2:04 am

Yea randy is pretty good, he played ok the MKE select team, good times
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 4:06 am

Mally and Patrick arnt graduated? Both looked to fit the senior age... guess not.

Hummel18 wrote:
Middleton lost 15 seniors but we still have a couple seniors that are good and i think our JV was undefeated so we shoudl have a pretty solid team.

And ouch... 15. Maybe it will be a little tougher for Middleton to get the top spot... though I dont doubt the amazing Jace. If he's coaching, you dont know what the results could be, I expect nothing short of amazing.

Now if he can just work on some of his busniess ethics and get me my head sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Lefty019
JV
JV
Lefty019

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 12:16 pm

i thought the whole sp attack line were going to be seniors this year, did #20 graduate
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 2:00 pm

thedamnedfan wrote:
Mally and Patrick arnt graduated? Both looked to fit the senior age... guess not.

Hummel18 wrote:

And ouch... 15. Maybe it will be a little tougher for Middleton to get the top spot... though I dont doubt the amazing Jace. If he's coaching, you dont know what the results could be, I expect nothing short of amazing.

Now if he can just work on some of his busniess ethics and get me my head sometime soon.

You do realize Business Ethics has nothing to do with him getting you a head on time, unless it has something to do with a moral decision he has to make thats going to cause you some sort of great loss for the benefit of his company and or stockholders.

Silly art students.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 4:31 pm

He would be making money on my loss of a head, because I payed him to dye it.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 5:49 pm

maybe he just is a busy guy, or doesnt like you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 6:47 pm

or that i already shipped it from work days ago
Back to top Go down
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 6:48 pm

also i'm gonna ad that im 21, and i live this crazy lifestyle... with work, school, social life and dying/stringing sticks. my apologies that i don't drop everything to get a dye out asap.

also, every online shop that does dyes says 4 weeks total for a dye job
Back to top Go down
Lefty019
JV
JV
Lefty019

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 9:09 pm

silly kids from kansas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008   Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin High School Favorites in 2008
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next