Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JV Lacrosse

Go down 
+14
DwinsChamps
northshorelax37
AHSLAXISBALLIN
Keeper33
bigpattyboy36
Middletonlax#20
SiouxLax
MUHS #30
thedamnedfan
kmlax26
Coach_Goldberg
RiDE
Jack
HockeyandLax
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-05-14

JV Lacrosse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:00 pm

Gebhardt and some middie got moved down when we played marquette, but then again they didnt have either of their coaches present and some kid from the university came and supposebly coached, so i dunno. Gebhardt's pretty solid.

Last edited by on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:37 pm

thats one problem with our JV program. Our coaches for the most part are good ones, but they end up leaving after school lets out for them (They're from MU for the most part). And the coaches that stay behind, well one of them is way better than the other, i'll just say that.
Back to top Go down
Coach_Goldberg
Freshman
Freshman
Coach_Goldberg

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:53 pm

any word on JV championship? Is it just for the MALL?
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:56 pm

I was just on MAYLA's site before and it had a milwauke thing down, but it really didn't say much. Supossidly the cahmpionship is on the 3rd of June, but who knowe if it will even go down Question
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:57 pm

My coach was talking about how most likely 8 teams will be in it, i dont know what that means but all that means is it probably isnt a state championship like varsity. Isnt jv conferences different than v conferences anyways?
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:03 pm

as far as i know, this one is the 1st one we are having
Back to top Go down
AHSLAXISBALLIN
Freshman
Freshman
AHSLAXISBALLIN

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 7:15 pm

It is supposed to be ranked based on the records of each team and then goes in this format
1vs.8
4vs.5
3vs.6
2vs.7

Winners of the first game play winners of the 2nd... same for the 3rd and 4th game and then the winners play eachother
Back to top Go down
AHSLAXISBALLIN
Freshman
Freshman
AHSLAXISBALLIN

PostSubject: Championship   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 11:15 pm

The MALL JV championship is Sat during the whole state thing they've got going on that day and will be Arrowhead vs. Kettle Moraine. AHS won the first game between the two this year and it should be nice to see how they have improved this year
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 11:33 pm

Jv champiosnhip 1:30, State consolation 3:30, and state championship 5:30 moved to AHS now...
Back to top Go down
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman
northshorelax37

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 11:03 am

Northshore shoulda beat KM. Our d couldnt stop anything. it was really pathetic. Whenever we tied it up, they scored right away. It was really hard to lose considering i had my best game that day and did everything i could to help us win including tying the game 3 times.
Back to top Go down
AHSLAXISBALLIN
Freshman
Freshman
AHSLAXISBALLIN

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 11:18 pm

Arrowhead won 10-8... we played horrible and just seemed to be on the wrong side of every call with sid flanders getting a little ridiculolus... but it shouldnt have evn been close
Back to top Go down
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 11:40 pm

I love it. Different generations, but we can all unite in our displeasure at Sid Flanders.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 2:31 am

DwinsChamps wrote:
I love it. Different generations, but we can all unite in our displeasure at Sid Flanders.

not so far as dif generations but yah sid is ridiculous
Back to top Go down
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman
northshorelax37

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 1:59 pm

Keeper33 wrote:
DwinsChamps wrote:

not so far as dif generations but yah sid is ridiculous
no, dif generations is correct. our coach just loves sid
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 6:14 pm

your coach love sid jones(younger guy, short kinda stocky) or sid flanders(older guy, tallish, IREFLAX liscense plate)?
Back to top Go down
Lefty019
JV
JV
Lefty019

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 9:51 pm

is it possible for someone to like sid flanders? scratch
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 10:03 pm

Flanders is a nice guy.. it's easy to like him when off the field.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
Lefty019
JV
JV
Lefty019

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 10:15 pm

i am sure he is, it just seems we always have different opinions on the field
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:33 am

Well.. a ref's opinion and call on the field can't be fought and be made your way. Because then there's always the other team and it will be wrong for them. And Flanders isn't really the kind of guy who will attack one team and leave the other be. Every game i've played in that he was reffing was called fair. He loves the game, and I don't think that he'll make it so any of us hate the game.
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 11:20 am

Odyssey wrote:
And Flanders isn't really the kind of guy who will attack one team and leave the other be.
You are 100% wrong. Can anyone say Verona Alumni in BSG last year? Jaron can vouche that he quite literally made up calls such as him "never hearing of four long poles being allowed on the field.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 11:25 am

Yea for sure. He also made up calls against Middleton where we were so many men down, we only had 2 players on the defensive end. Its quite obvious in the rule book that you lowest amount of players you can have on that end is 3, but he disregarded us.

He does have extremely bias opinions. Aside from that, he has a extreme power control issues, and as soon as he feels he does not like a team, that team will be penalized until he feels necesary.
Back to top Go down
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 11:32 am

at least there's only 1 or 2 refs like that for lax. in hockey, everywhere we go, the refs are completely one sided
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 11:53 am

Seriously? I've never noticed it at all.. but I also haven't seen him ref any other games than the ones i've played in. I'll take your word for it.. I guess he does suck. Maybe that was why he kept calling illegal procedure calls on SP's face off guys when we played them..

Once again, i'm wrong on an opinion lol.
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 1:32 pm

Odyssey wrote:
Maybe that was why he kept calling illegal procedure calls on SP's face off guys when we played them..

Well SP's face off guy was sketch at times. Against Middleton in Bullrush, he did some illegal procedures, but vs Middleton in playoffs he was fine and did nothing wrong that I called at least.
Back to top Go down
AHSLAXISBALLIN
Freshman
Freshman
AHSLAXISBALLIN

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 3:06 pm

tidbits wrote:
at least there's only 1 or 2 refs like that for lax. in hockey, everywhere we go, the refs are completely one sided

or in hockey u can win decisivley(sp?) and it doesnt matter... but ya definately... in the first AHS MUHS game the refs called off two AHS game winning goals... one because our player got a penalty for trippinng our own player...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JV Lacrosse   JV Lacrosse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

JV Lacrosse
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next