Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MLL/ NLL Favorites

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2007-05-11

MLL/ NLL Favorites Empty
PostSubject: MLL/ NLL Favorites   MLL/ NLL Favorites EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:14 pm

Who are you favorite MLL and NLL Teams?

I think that Chicago Shamrox take it for indoor for me. I think for the reason that they are decent as well as the closest team. They have some good players and stand out occasionally. Sadly the Minnesota Swarm hasn't stepped up, Minnesota being my home state. I rarely see any of their games on TV or hear about them.

As for outdoor, its a toss up between the San Francisco Dragons and the Boston Cannons. Kind of grew onto the Dragons after attending a camp where the Dragons old coach, Brian Silcot, was the camp director, had a player come out. It was my first professional lacrosse experience really and it was quite enjoyable. Cannons just have some good players, impress me playing wise, it's not just because they won last year though. But I think Dragons over Cannons.
Back to top Go down
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman
northshorelax37

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-12

MLL/ NLL Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLL/ NLL Favorites   MLL/ NLL Favorites EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:15 pm

Favorite NLL team would ahve to be the Shamrox too. Not only are they the closest but they came into the league when i was gettin into the nll so it was easier to affiliate myself with a newer team bein a newer fan.

As for the MLL, Im a huge fan of the Long Island Lizards. not sure why, there was just sumthin that attracted me to them when i got into the MLL
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

MLL/ NLL Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLL/ NLL Favorites   MLL/ NLL Favorites EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:55 pm

Shamrox and SF Dragons
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

MLL/ NLL Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLL/ NLL Favorites   MLL/ NLL Favorites EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Nate, it's not really cool any more having the same favorites as me.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

MLL/ NLL Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLL/ NLL Favorites   MLL/ NLL Favorites EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:46 pm

Coome on I always though it would be cool. (total sarcasim)

I only like the SF Dragons because I don't know anything about any other MLL team. Plus, they're purple and white just like us lol. I'm not really a big fan of the MLL as much as I am with college lacrosse. It's much more competitive in college and way more fun to watch.

And you clearly copied me with the Shamrox.. pansy.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

MLL/ NLL Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLL/ NLL Favorites   MLL/ NLL Favorites EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:57 pm

Nate wrote:
If Stoughton is purple, and I like Stougthon, then I like purple. If the Dragons are purple, and I like purple, then I like the Dragons.

If the Pakcers are green, and I like the Packers, then I like green. If the Shamrox are green, and I like green, then I like the Shamrox

Bacically Nate's reasoning for liking the teams he does.
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

MLL/ NLL Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLL/ NLL Favorites   MLL/ NLL Favorites EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:59 pm

I'm a big LA Riptide fan. The second favorite has got to be denver. As for NLL, I really don't know. I guess i like colorado or portland
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

MLL/ NLL Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLL/ NLL Favorites   MLL/ NLL Favorites EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 8:40 pm

Tony, you're an idiot. Like I said.. i'm not big into professional lacrosse. I don't know where players go when they're out of college simply because I really don't care. If Matt Danowski goes pro, my favorite team will be which ever he goes to.

Plus, it's called a joke when I said I like them because they're purple.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

MLL/ NLL Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLL/ NLL Favorites   MLL/ NLL Favorites EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:02 pm

I joke too Nate.

And I enjoy NCAA far more than professional aswell.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

MLL/ NLL Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLL/ NLL Favorites   MLL/ NLL Favorites EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:20 pm

shamrox, bayhawks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MLL/ NLL Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLL/ NLL Favorites   MLL/ NLL Favorites Empty

Back to top Go down

MLL/ NLL Favorites
Page 1 of 1