Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GLLL Week One Results

Go down 
+2
JordanEC23
Jack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2007-05-11

GLLL Week One Results Empty
PostSubject: GLLL Week One Results   GLLL Week One Results EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:23 am

UWM-7
Lax-4

UWM-10
St Marys-2
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: GLLL Week One Results   GLLL Week One Results EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:27 am

Congrats on what looks like a successful weekend. Games next weekend as well?
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: GLLL Week One Results   GLLL Week One Results EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:49 am

yup we play oshkosh, st norberts and msoe
Back to top Go down
s1erra 7i2
Rookie
Rookie
s1erra 7i2

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: GLLL Week One Results   GLLL Week One Results EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:32 pm

ugh.

I am really disgusted with how I played, and how Stout was displayed at Platteville. I can say the refs rode us to hard and whatnot but we just kinda dropped the ball on our first two games.

Nice seeing some of you guys though. Milwaukee looked Excellent this year with some serious skill on attack. I like how 98% of your checks were take away and not trying to throw your body around, I'm still just fuming about our games.

Edit###

Do not address my goalie. Leave a message with me and I'll relay it. Let the refs do their job, you yelled out ONETWOTHREE incredibly faster than the actual count is, and it's not your responsibility. Play your game, we'll play ours.
Back to top Go down
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: GLLL Week One Results   GLLL Week One Results EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:57 pm

Well is was up in St Norberts, not playing but reffing, so I can relay those results. First game was St Norberts vs Mich Tech. Pretty close game til the 4th, Mich Tech just pulled away. I don't remember exact scores for any of these, but Tech won by about 4. Next game was St Norberts vs Mad Cow. This was bad. Mad Cow was just 100% classless, complained non stop, and ended the game by starting a fight in front of their own kids and the priests who were present (St Norberts is religious I'm not sure exactly what). If I recall right St Norberts won by a few goals. Day ended with Mad Cow and Mich Tech. A lot better game, probably the smoothest transitioning game of the day. Tech ended up winning by a few but it was close til the end and they pulled away. St Norberts has a couple outstanding players, their attackmen #7 and their goalie, but they struggle all around. Mad Cow is the same as always with a few new additions from what I could tell. As they always are, it depends on who can show up to games for them as to how good they'll be. Mich Tech was solid all around and beat teams with their patience and willingness to set up the offense.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: GLLL Week One Results   GLLL Week One Results EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:54 pm

s1erra 7i2 wrote:
ugh.

I am really disgusted with how I played, and how Stout was displayed at Platteville. I can say the refs rode us to hard and whatnot but we just kinda dropped the ball on our first two games.

Nice seeing some of you guys though. Milwaukee looked Excellent this year with some serious skill on attack. I like how 98% of your checks were take away and not trying to throw your body around, I'm still just fuming about our games.

Edit###

Do not address my goalie. Leave a message with me and I'll relay it. Let the refs do their job, you yelled out ONETWOTHREE incredibly faster than the actual count is, and it's not your responsibility. Play your game, we'll play ours.

Are you talking about defensive checks or on the forecheck/rides?
Back to top Go down
UWMLAX#29
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: GLLL Week One Results   GLLL Week One Results EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 5:00 pm

s1erra 7i2

From the games you scouted. The teams would rank:

1. MTU
2. St. Norberts
3. Mad Cow
Back to top Go down
UWMLAX#29
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: GLLL Week One Results   GLLL Week One Results EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 5:02 pm

Also, Stout was a class act. Sorry about your loss to lax.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: GLLL Week One Results   GLLL Week One Results EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 6:44 pm

I will just throw this out even though its not GLLL...

Rockhurst 4 - St. Louis University 18

Rockhurst 7 - Washington University 16

Bad weekend for Rockhurst, one of our attackmen couldnt make the trip because he got jumped the night before and suffered from a concussion. I suffered from a hyperextended knee, or something along those lines early in the first game vs. SLU, and our co-Captain/ top defender had the same issue during the second game. So we were down 3 starters, and having only about 15 men on our roster, wasn't fun.

We have Kansas State and Pittsburgh State - Kansas at home this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLLL Week One Results   GLLL Week One Results Empty

Back to top Go down

GLLL Week One Results
Page 1 of 1