Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scores and highlights

Go down 
+8
relicdavis
RiDE
Nate
tidbits
SiouxLax
ownerer
Jack
SpLAX
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Scores and highlights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scores and highlights   Scores and highlights - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:23 pm

You're right we should censor everyone like China or the old Soviet Union, great idea. Just say only what you want people to read, Jack's smart enough to know those players will read what he says. Maybe his thought process is they'll realize what they were doing and adjust, maybe they won't.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Scores and highlights   Scores and highlights - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:30 pm

Mr. Woock I dont even know what to say to that, i've done nothing wrong
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Scores and highlights   Scores and highlights - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:01 am

Middleton 7/8 > waunakee 7/8. Waunakees coach left after a comment like "this is what you get when playing away from home" directed at the other official and myself, after the game. Called completely fair, and i guess he didnt know that we have 0 affiliation to middleton, and hte other ref wasnt even from this conference.

middletons goalie played a pivital role in this win, as well as the midfield
Back to top Go down
Battleaxe
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Scores and highlights   Scores and highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 12:35 pm

RiDE wrote:
Middleton 7/8 > waunakee 7/8. Waunakees coach left after a comment like "this is what you get when playing away from home" directed at the other official and myself, after the game. Called completely fair, and i guess he didnt know that we have 0 affiliation to middleton, and hte other ref wasnt even from this conference.

middletons goalie played a pivital role in this win, as well as the midfield

Middleton won 8-2. Afterwards while the Middleton players had a normal post game celebration the Waunakee players shouted things like "How gay" and "What a bunch of D**KS". You could tell they were trying to hold their tongues during the game more than usual with the other incidents earlier in the season, but it still comes out.
Winning at this level shouldn't be the main goal. Learning lacrosse skills should be the major objective. The Middleton goalie did make some good stops. He didn't play in the loss to Sun Prairie. He went fishing with his dad.
Back to top Go down
SpLAX
Freshman
Freshman
SpLAX

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Scores and highlights   Scores and highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:07 pm

5/23 SP @ Waunakee

Waunakee - 7
Sun Prairie - 6

Well played game on both sides. None of the foolishness that went on last week between these two clubs.

nicely done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunprairielacrosse.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scores and highlights   Scores and highlights - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scores and highlights
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2