Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Results/Banter

Go down 
+18
thedamnedfan
foxmotox643
northshorelax37
ahsgoalie1
MUHS #30
kmlax26
RiDE
HockeyandLax
Lefty019
Nate
tdarcy
JordanEC23
zack attack 12
bigpattyboy36
Keeper33
SiouxLax
madcity31
Jack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
cjm3113
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Game Results/Banter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 8:16 pm

bigpattyboy#3 wrote:
allright then CJM, i can appreciate your want/need to clear up the rumors floating around about kenosha, but 1-that story was not made up at all and 2-i'm a football player too and as a football player i can confidently say that those of us who play in both sports are not just out to headhunt people--most of us have quite a bit of respect for the way it is meant to be played. as time goes on, your program will grow and get more and more serious players(like yourself) and then you can start experienceing more and more success. it just takes time and committment-which is somthing you sound like you're willing to put forth.

anyway.... MUHS vs Eastside tonight 7PM at Shorewood high school on Milwaukee's north/east side(Capitol drive and Oakland in shorewood)

You are right, I probably over reacted. It was two hot heads, any other player on either team and a fight probably wouldn't have happened.

And I know, not all football players are like that, it is just that a lot of the football players were recruited and playing for the first time, so that is their mentality on our team. Though I am done this year, I do hope that the program in Kenosha does advance, a new coach just took over and I could see success in the future if he is able to keep it better organized.
Back to top Go down

Game Results/Banter
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5