Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best players in the state?

Go down 
+21
Nate
its all about the 3 b's
madcity31
Lefty019
PLYC4EVER252
laxplaya29
Jaron
Menasha54
krks34
bigpattyboy36
zack attack 12
ahsgoalie1
MUHS #30
LancerLax28
HockeyandLax
thedamnedfan
Keeper33
SiouxLax
RiDE
Jack
JordanEC23
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Best players in the state? Empty
PostSubject: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:49 am

We all knew it was coming, so who from your conference or even other one's do you think stands out among the rest. Who is your choice for the top player or players in the state?! cheers

Attack:

Middie:

Def:

Goalie:

Coaching Staff:
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:57 am

Attack: Nick Hummel, Adam Lindheim, Byrd (SP), Schaeffer (Verona)

Middie: Casey Lutz, Colton Warner (Verona), Robert Wyss (Waunakee)

Defense: Dont really know of any awesome poles in WI

Goalie: Schweitzer (Arrowhead) Luke Davis

I only really know middletons good players, but i'll be willing to bet they're some of the best in state.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Attack: Hummel, Lindheim, Byrd
Middie: Wyss, Warner, Lutz
Defense: (Waunakee kid who plays JV Goalie), (Insert 2 of either Middleton or SP's D)
Goalie: I'm picky here, but the most COMPLETE goalie that I've seen is Arrowheads. He hasn't been the best saver I've seen but clearing is more than 50% of goaltending and he's been the best clearer I've seen.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 2:29 pm

this isnt going to be complete cause i dont think i know that many amazing players.
A: hummel, byrd, ...?

M: Zach Transue, Maly(sunprairie) ...

D: Cooper Brown(i think thats his name, hemight have graduated, idk) ....

G: tough call, either luke, or memorials goalie.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:13 pm

This is only from teams that I have seen play.

Attack:

Hummel, #44 for Middleton(dont know his name)

Mid:

Joe B.(eastside)

Defense:

Casey Clark(AHS), Garret Fields(MUHS)

Goalie:

Jake(AHS)
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:13 pm

joe b is number 23? hes solid. and number 44 for middleton is adam lindheim
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:16 pm

Yea he's #23.

If he had quality players playing with him he could do so much more than what he does now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:17 pm

well since i only know bay val players...

Attack:
Brad Simpson (Neenah), OC (Neenah #18 ), Matt (Wausau #19), James Clemens (BP), Tom (SW) though not sure how they would be rated against each other. honorable mention to Menasha's #29 (laxplaya29???) with a good shot from outside when he inverts with a middie

Middies:
i'm not sure on the middies since i pay more attention to attackmen during the games... but from Bay Port Andy Mader, Nick Morse, and Josh Wagner.

Defense:
Harrison Hawkes (SW), Schroeder (ND), (Pick a Neenah D-pole, all are solid), Andy Strenski (BP), not sure on wausau because i don't know any of them and their greatest defense is their offensive possesion

Goalies:
Most are strong and have had brilliant games this year. Jake (neenah) is solid, Jake Smith (ND) is decent and is improving continually, Nick Hitch (SW) is solid, etc

remember this is only my thought on the Bay-Val only

Last edited by on Wed May 16, 2007 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:29 pm

i wish there was more inter-conference games, so we could compare the palyers.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 4:05 pm

Attack:
- Hummel (MID)
- Lindheim (MID)
- Byrd (SP)

Midfield:
- Wyss (WANA)
- Lutz (MID)
- Transue (STO)

LSM:
- #69 (MID)

Defense:
- Snapper (WEST)
- #24? (WANA)
- #?? (MID)

Goalie:
- Davis (MID)
or
- Memorial goalie

afro
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 4:57 pm

AHS D Casey Clark, Ben Brown, and Matt Knoebel are all very good d +

sweitzer very good goalie,

anthony (ahslax21) is a pretty good middie

arrowheads atk hasnt been to great lately but Derek Hein is usually pretty good.

From what i saw marquette also has a good goalie and another pretty good atk is hummel.
Back to top Go down
LancerLax28
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 5:17 pm

Is Byrd really that good?

I have only seen the two games against us and he only has one point, I know he is good, but is he really one of the better players in the state?

And I have to agree I think there should be more non-conferance games because everyone can only really pick from the conferance they play in so we can't really tell who is the best in the state.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 7:38 pm

quote from a middleton player at practice today: "Byrd is the best player in the state, that kid is nasty''
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 9:49 pm

some interconference tournament would be an awesome thing to have
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 9:59 pm

I'd rather see a all star team for each conference and them have them go at it. That would be interesting
Back to top Go down
ahsgoalie1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:09 pm

aight i haven't seen a lot from non conference teams but i will rep the MALL conference for a bit

Attack: gotta go with D. Hein (AHS) and Kyle (eastside) here both have great isos and kyle has a great shot. also kirkelis from northshore (crappy team but he is just a great player)

middies: botteccei (idk how to spell it) from eastside is sick, berger from AHS is gonna be one of the best next year

defense: garret fields (marquette) for sure the best LSM in the state hands down and he plays a ton of D too so i put him here. and pretty much the entire AHS defense Clark, Knoebel, and Brown. I play with them and they are just sick also Dushoun Gregorich??? i think thats how you spell it, isn't bad from marquette

Goalie: I'm not including myself in this race but i'm gonna go with marquette's goalie in the MALL confernce....form and mechanics are a little shakey but he makes the saves whens its crunch time

now granted for most of these i'm a little bit biased towards arrowhead only cause i play for him but for the most part i think this represents the MALL confernce well
Back to top Go down
zack attack 12
JV
JV
zack attack 12

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:00 am

ahsgoalie1 wrote:

Goalie: I'm not including myself in this race but i'm gonna go with marquette's goalie in the MALL confernce....form and mechanics are a little shakey but he makes the saves whens its crunch time

schwietzer(sp) he reminds me of you alot. He tends to be more of a quick reaction type of goalie, granted i haven't seen you play since last year so. But our goalie gardecki has come along way and continues to get better, only problem is he is a baseball player and that conflicts alot. ineed to go to bed though... as for other positions, i have no opinions aside from i would add sean gebhardt #17 to attack, as a freshman the kid carries his stick like a varsity senior
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:38 am

Gebhard? Isn't there a rule you're stick has to be legal for at least ONE game before you can qualify? Everytime I've reffed him it's been illegal somehow, todays being the most illegal.
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 8:30 am

ahsgoalie1 wrote:
I play with them and they are just sick also Dushoun Gregorich??? i think thats how you spell it, isn't bad from marquette

Well,you just named two of our dpoles; I think ur trying to mention Dushan Mladenovic. He's a good pole, and for a sophomore pretty good.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:07 am

it is indeed spelled Gebhard. even if his stick turns out to be illegal every time you see him, for a freshman in high school he is truly gifted at lacrosse. over the course of the next 4 years i think the state will learn to fear him directing traffic from X.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:40 am

during youth lacrosse when gebhard was in 8th grade, they played middleton, and it was pretty much a one on one game, between gebhard and my younger brother, kiel baitinger-peterson (also a frosh on vars)

oh and its to bad that he hsa to be related to "Thomas Gebhard, University School of Milwaukee"
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 9:11 pm

i remember hearing rumors that gebhard played/started for USM's varsity when he was in junior high...but these are just rumors. judging by the way he's played this year i think he definetly could have filled in at attack for USM over the past few years.
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:08 pm

Did gebhardt start on jv? Because when we played marquette he was playing down. He did stick out like a sore thumb among marquette's attack.
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:35 pm

Sean does swing for us. He is a freshman after all
Back to top Go down
krks34
JV
JV
krks34

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:01 pm

Quote :
oh and its to bad that he hsa to be related to "Thomas Gebhard, University School of Milwaukee"

Yes it is. he is a pretty solid player, id expect him to be after all, i mean he did play at least two years of high school lacrosse at USM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best players in the state?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next