Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best players in the state?

Go down 
+21
Nate
its all about the 3 b's
madcity31
Lefty019
PLYC4EVER252
laxplaya29
Jaron
Menasha54
krks34
bigpattyboy36
zack attack 12
ahsgoalie1
MUHS #30
LancerLax28
HockeyandLax
thedamnedfan
Keeper33
SiouxLax
RiDE
Jack
JordanEC23
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Menasha54
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Best players in the state? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:47 pm

Hey keeper33 whos number 22 on your team, hes got a quick fast shot and can take a hit too...
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 12:09 am

After watching todays game, I am pretty confident that Lindheim and Hummel are likely the best 2 offensive players in Madison, if not the state.

Lutz didn't play today, so I have yet to see his skills this season, I do not doubt they are equal to those of Hummel and Lindheim.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 7:53 am

Menasha54 wrote:
Hey keeper33 whos number 22 on your team, hes got a quick fast shot and can take a hit too...

that would be Andy Mader
Back to top Go down
laxplaya29
Rookie
Rookie
laxplaya29

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 9:30 am

yea that #22 andy on bayport, he's got a very nice hard shot, but was it just against us keeper33 that he couldnt really get most of them on cage, or is that normal?
Back to top Go down
http://teams.lax.com/team_page.phtml?team_id=230
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 2:58 pm

he usaully can hit the net a decent amount and is our second leading scorer. the rain definatly affected his shot though
Back to top Go down
PLYC4EVER252
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 1:35 am

well. im most def. not a pro on ranking players, or playing myself.
but i do know that number 66 on ahs jv white has mad skillz and is gona be doin real well.
its his first year in lax and he plays D
hes following in the tracks of ben brown, his playing style is similar... hes not yet as confident, or as good... but for a first year frosh... its pretty sweet... look for him in the next few years
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/The_Yeti
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 12:48 pm

How can a player on jv 2 even be classified as a better d pole in the state? The good d's from ahs are it's starting line, Clark, knoebel, and ben brown.

Last edited by on Sun May 20, 2007 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 12:55 pm

How about for argument's sake we remember, no JV player is among the best in the state, because if they were, they wouldn't be on JV they'd be on Varsity.
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 1:01 pm

just what i was saying.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 9:22 pm

PLYC4EVER252 wrote:
look for him in the next few years

i think hes talking about the future, since the kids a freshman, and its his first year
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 9:28 pm

well for best ref in the state butters is way out of the running ... man he sucks... J/k
unfortnately for the bay-val Joe Brooker doesn't ref much if any anymore, nor do the old refs we used to have from onieda though that has stopped the rap checks. we have a bunch of young refs but they are getting better
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 9:40 pm

Sid jones is the best ref i've had so far.
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 10:03 pm

HockeyandLax wrote:
Sid jones is the best ref i've had so far.

Well then you haven't had butters. They are both good, you just need to get to know sid to understand his calls i think. But why are we talking about refs in a player's forum?
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 10:05 pm

(grins mischeviously)
they are part of the game and can have an impact as great as that of a player
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 10:33 pm

Because people wanna show me some love?
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 10:35 pm

hey now, i'm the one who wanted to start the butters fan club.
Back to top Go down
zack attack 12
JV
JV
zack attack 12

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 11:09 pm

As far as a best ref, it is definately that guy that had the MUHS Waunakee game....haha

I would say between butters and that old guy you did the MUHS USM game with i forget his name....he is prolly my favorite ref
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 11:44 pm

Butters fan club....haha. Good one. How about an Eclipse fan club for starting this forum!!
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 9:34 am

Aww Jaron's jealous he's not getting any love... cute.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 2:54 pm

Watch is sucka, Ill ban you faster then Whitewater can get eliminated from the GLLL A Division Tournament.
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 4:04 pm

OH SICK BURN!

But truth be told, not my fault we didn't make the A bracket. I let in 2 goals vs Platteville. I blame the offense.
Back to top Go down
zack attack 12
JV
JV
zack attack 12

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 10:24 pm

you have no idea how hard i laughed when i saw that jaron thank you for making my day and agreed on a jaron fan club if he can keep dishing out those comebacks hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

Number of posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 11:36 pm

After watching the Waunakee vs Stoughton game today I dont know if I have enough to base it on yet, but compared to when I played with him and since i"ve watch his game through the past couple years, Rob, #16 from Waunakee, **In my opinion** has definately became probably one of the better players in the MALA at least.
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2007 1:44 pm

He's one of the top 5 middies in the state at least, unfortunately for him, everyone knows he's all Waunakee has. Eventually teams like Middleton will start double or triple teaming him if necesary, but definately he is.
Back to top Go down
Lefty019
JV
JV
Lefty019

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2007 4:24 pm

Yeah in the JV game he came in as goalie, took it all the way up the field and scored the winning goal, it is just a JV game but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best players in the state?   Best players in the state? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best players in the state?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next