AuthorMessage
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Brewtown   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:00 am

BenGardner46 wrote:
today when we were scheduled to play the team with Joe B(dont remember their name) we ended up just playing a traditional game with everybody on the field and no shoes or padding, just gloves. it was a very fun time

that game was probably the most fun i've ever had playin lacrosse. it was so much fun just playin like that with everyone chill and everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BenGardner46
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Brewtown   Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 pm

northshorelax37 wrote:
BenGardner46 wrote:
today when we were scheduled to play the team with Joe B(dont remember their name) we ended up just playing a traditional game with everybody on the field and no shoes or padding, just gloves. it was a very fun time

that game was probably the most fun i've ever had playin lacrosse. it was so much fun just playin like that with everyone chill and everything
for sure man, i had such a blast doing that, there were like 15 guys on a team and just tossing the ball around and sprinting up the field bare foot. it was real fun, im definately going to see if i can get people do that around here one day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Brewtown   Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:06 pm

BenGardner46 wrote:
northshorelax37 wrote:
BenGardner46 wrote:

for sure man, i had such a blast doing that, there were like 15 guys on a team and just tossing the ball around and sprinting up the field bare foot. it was real fun, im definately going to see if i can get people do that around here one day
im always up for doin that again. itd be sweet if we could set up a league like that for next summer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boognish
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Brewtown   Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:17 pm

How did the Waukesha team do at the brewtown showdown?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KmLAX42
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Brewtown   Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:32 am

Boognish wrote:
How did the Waukesha team do at the brewtown showdown?

Terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brewtown   

Back to top Go down

Brewtown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: www.wiscolax.com-
Jump to: