Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Badger State Lacrosse Camp

Go down 
+4
WausauLax49
tidbits
KevinBice
Jaron
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Badger State Lacrosse Camp Empty
PostSubject: Badger State Lacrosse Camp   Badger State Lacrosse Camp EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:32 pm

Badger State Lacrosse
University of Wisconsin Whitewater, Whitewater, WI

Sunday, July 27th - Wednesday, July 30th

Boys
Rising 5th-12th graders
Beginners - Novice - Advanced.

Directed by Joe Alberici - Head Coach United States Military Academy at West Point, former Associate Head Coach at 2005 National Champion runner-up Duke University.

Camp Mission
It is our goal to provide superior lacrosse instruction in a safe learning environment where campers of all experience levels can develop their skills and knowledge of lacrosse. Our objective is to increase each players skills, knowledge and confidence so they will be able to take their game to the next level. This will be accomplished through individual and small group instruction from an experienced staff of NCAA College Coaches.

Joe Alberici - Head Coach United States Military Academy at West Point, former Associate Head Coach at 2005 National Champion runner-up Duke University. In his 9 years at Duke, Joe spent time as both the offensive and defensive coordinators and as goalies coach. As a player Joe was a two time All-American at Alfred University.

Featuring
Dan Chemotti - Assistant coach and Offensive Coordinator at Loyola College in MD, former assistant at St Johns University and Dartmouth College. Dan is a current member of the New Jersey Pride (Major League Lacrosse), former New York State High School All-American and Duke University standout.

Ben Wineburg - Head Coach Brockport College, former assistant at Nazareth College, As a player Ben was a two-time All-American goalie, was named the Division III Player of the Year and was the MVP of the national championship game while leading Nazareth College

Al Brown - Current head coach at Portsmouth Abbey School in RI, former head coach at Bates College in ME and Alfred University in NY where he was the DIII Coach of the Year.

Taylor Brown - Assistant coach Virginia Wesleyan College, 4 time College All-American at Springfield College

Jason Alberici - Camp Director, over 12 years coaching lacrosse at the college, high school and youth levels. Played college lacrosse at the University of Albany

Drew Bogan - Head coach Lane Tech High School in Chicago, Drew played college lacrosse at Franklin and Marshall College and has over 14 years of coaching experience.

Nick Antol - Assistant coach Portsmouth Abbey School, Nick had an outstanding career as a goalie for the University of Notre Dame.

Phil Ryan - Vice President and Director of Lacrosse Operations for the Chicago Shamrox, Phil played college lacrosse at Washington College and professional lacrosse in the NLL, he has been a successful High School and youth coach in the Chicagoland for over 15 years.

Robin Buckley - President Wisconsin Lacrosse Federation, President Milwaukee Area Youth Lacrosse. Milwaukee youth coach.

Tom Darcy - Madison Area High School and Youth Coach

Jason Duboe - Midfielder Harvard University

Jaron Klopstein - Midfielder UW-Milwaukee

Nick Neuman - Midfielder Ithaca College

AND NEW FOR THIS YEAR:

Zack Greer - Attack Duke, a 3X All-American, 2008 Attackman of the Year, 2007 and 2008 NCAA All Tourney Team and All time leading goal scorer in NCAA history.

http://lacrosseamerica.cmiregistration.com/ProgramDetail.aspx/BadgerStateLacrosseCamp

This is an amazing camp guys, and at a very close location. As a staff member for the last couple years, and as a camper my junior year, I can tell you I learned more at this camp then any I attended in NC, MA, MO, or IL. Look into it, if you have any questions, send me an E-Mail or PM. Once again guys, don't overlook this camp because its in Wisconsin, I had two D1 coaches call and write letters to other NCAA coaches for me at this camp, people want to help, and you will get it.
Back to top Go down
KevinBice
Freshman
Freshman
KevinBice

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Lacrosse Camp   Badger State Lacrosse Camp EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:06 am

Are you guys still looking to fill out the camp staff at all? Yours truly is very interested in coaching up some young'uns...
Back to top Go down
http://www.minnesotalacrosse.org
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Lacrosse Camp   Badger State Lacrosse Camp EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:10 am

i went last year, great camp. the only problem i had was sleeping on the fourth floor with no air conditioning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WausauLax49
Rookie
Rookie
WausauLax49

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Lacrosse Camp   Badger State Lacrosse Camp EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:15 am

so greer will be there??
Back to top Go down
http://www.wausaulacrosse.com
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Lacrosse Camp   Badger State Lacrosse Camp EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:10 am

That's what he said.

Best camp, tons of fun...and you learn A LOT! But be warned...if you go bring a fan, or two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Lacrosse Camp   Badger State Lacrosse Camp EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:16 am

Greer is going to be there!? Oh man... can I go even though I just graduated?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Lacrosse Camp   Badger State Lacrosse Camp EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:22 am

Yes, just put down you're a senior.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
Colin44
Freshman
Freshman
Colin44

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Lacrosse Camp   Badger State Lacrosse Camp EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:12 am

Is it legit that Greer is gunna be there. I wanna go! I should lie and say im 18.
Back to top Go down
Ron Mexico
Freshman
Freshman
Ron Mexico

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Lacrosse Camp   Badger State Lacrosse Camp EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:32 pm

its a good camp but the one Gettysburg puts on in Chicago is real good two and they are at different times so if you want you could go to both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Lacrosse Camp   Badger State Lacrosse Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Badger State Lacrosse Camp
Page 1 of 1