Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scores/Game Reports

Go down 
+33
JSummer
wiMiddie
timpone!
WausauLax49
WisconsinLax
drunkcuddler
DP LAX
BenGardner46
Neenahlax2
Kiel
ownerer
Jack
tdarcy
hooslax09
Ron Mexico
Delldorado
Butters
The Big Dipper
Jaron
Coach_Goldberg
Guru
Nate
SiouxLax
northshorelax37
DwinsChamps
foxmotox643
AHSlax92
St. Michael
Umich2KM
veronalax33
laxaholic
sirlaxalot
bigpattyboy36
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:55 pm

A 6-5 win against Verona teams of 2006-2008 would be a huge letdown, but a 6-5 win against Verona with their new coach, is a quality performance.

"I almost had you!"
"You almost had ME? You never had me! You never had your car!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:02 pm

^My exact thought when I wrote winning is winning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
ownerer
Freshman
Freshman

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Verona Middleton game   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 pm

IMO the result shows Verona is a quality team. I watched Middleton at Sticks and Stones and they never really "kicked butt" but they looked really good. I think they trounced 1 team but most games were fairly close, including the championship game which was decided late. Winning late close games is difficult in any sport so kudos to Middleton.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:40 pm

I agree. I think Verona is back on the climb again after a few down years, and close games on Middletons part just attest to being able win consistently, whether or not they stay that way for all four quarters.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:21 pm

^I agree that they are able to win consistently, I was just referring to the quality of their play...which I can only base off scores of games and the details of said games since it's impossible for me to go see them play, ha.
Back to top Go down
Kiel
Rookie
Rookie
Kiel

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:19 pm

I can honestly say that was the best Verona team I've played against. They came out ready to play and put the pressure on us immediately. However our team has already played in a handful of close games. I feel our team has learned how to win when it's crunch time. Both teams played consistent throughout. Probably the most fun game I've ever played. Great game Verona.
Back to top Go down
sirlaxalot
Rookie
Rookie
sirlaxalot

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:21 pm

back in the murda mill

Marquette: 15
North Shore: 5
Back to top Go down
laxaholic
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:50 pm

sirlaxalot wrote:
back in the murda mill

Marquette: 15
North Shore: 5

I don't know what the "murda mill" refers to, but marquette seems to be playing well. ill be interested to see how they do at brebuf (?) this year. I know they lost all their games last year but also they werent winning by as large of margins last year either so who knows.
Back to top Go down
AHSlax92
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Arrowhead 13
KM 4

Arrowhead went up 6 nothing quick then the pace slowed down after that
Back to top Go down
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Verona beat Sun Prairie tonight 9-3. It was 0-0 midway through the 2nd before we scored. After that we got our offense rolling. Verona plays Memorial tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Neenahlax2
Rookie
Rookie
Neenahlax2

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:28 pm

neenah beat notre dame 14-5 im pretty sure there was a lot of bay-val conf games so hopefully ppl from other teams will post on here
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:48 pm

AHS beat KM 12-4...but this isn't the interesting part.

One of KMs poles(#35 I think) showed up to one of the AHS player's house after the game(not sure how long after though) with some of his friends trying to fight him...also was arguing with the AHS player's dad and being way out of line.

I can understand things being heated during a game...but taking it as far as figuring out where the kid lives, showing up there yelling from the outside of the house trying to fight the player and father?

Nothing agaisnt KM but that is ridiculous. Any KM players on here should really do something about that (ie; not let the kid play...).
Back to top Go down
foxmotox643
Freshman
Freshman
foxmotox643

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Way, WAY out of line. Threatening his dad too, that is just so unnecessary, especially in a game that is all about respect. That shouldn't happen.
Very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
BenGardner46
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:12 pm

SiouxLax wrote:

One of KMs poles(#35 I think) showed up to one of the AHS player's house after the game(not sure how long after though) with some of his friends trying to fight him...also was arguing with the AHS player's dad and being way out of line.

I can understand things being heated during a game...but taking it as far as figuring out where the kid lives, showing up there yelling from the outside of the house trying to fight the player and father?

Nothing agaisnt KM but that is ridiculous. Any KM players on here should really do something about that (ie; not let the kid play...).
that is an embarassment to the whole km organization... and if its the kid im thinking about he lashed out at the ONE practice that attended of theirs and crossed checked one of his teammates to the ground after getting hit by a shot of his. this kid is completely out of line, and should be sat for multiple, if not the rest of the games
Back to top Go down
DP LAX
Rookie
Rookie
DP LAX

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:44 pm

6 Appleton
3 Depere

Very close through 3rd qtr. Physical but pretty competitive game. Appleton Goalie made some great saves
Back to top Go down
BenGardner46
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:03 pm

BenGardner46 wrote:
SiouxLax wrote:

that is an embarassment to the whole km organization... and if its the kid im thinking about he lashed out at the ONE practice that attended of theirs and crossed checked one of his teammates to the ground after getting hit by a shot of his. this kid is completely out of line, and should be sat for multiple, if not the rest of the games
i should of specified more on this post, so i will take criticism on it. while this is an embarresment to the Kettle Moraine organization, i hope that people do not judge the whole KM org. based on this one action. I know for a fact that while i played there, the coaches(at all level) taught us to respect the game, and to respect our opponent. This is an unfortunate event that has occured under our name, but i can assure you that this should in fact be a one time only occurance. the Kettle Moraine Coaching staff and player usually have nothing but respect for their opponents, and this hopefully wont be how the state see's Kettle Moraine as a whole. and i can easily say that this is where i learned the good majority of my respect for my fellow teammate and opponents
Back to top Go down
Delldorado
Freshman
Freshman
Delldorado

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Wausau- 17
GB Southwest- 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.WausauLacrosse.com
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Verona-16
Memorial-0
Back to top Go down
Umich2KM
Freshman
Freshman
Umich2KM

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:49 pm

KM beat Northshore 14 - 5
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:38 am

Madison West Regents: 8
Middleton Cardinals: 5

West has some very skilled midfielders (Eli Clark Davis, Tim Neuman, and whoever #16 is).

Middleton looked flat, their offense would throw the ball around with no urgency until they lost it and then wouldn't ride very hard, resulting in West hightailing it back to their own offensive zone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
sirlaxalot
Rookie
Rookie
sirlaxalot

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:42 am

muhs: 20
heritage christian: 6
Back to top Go down
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:44 am

Guru wrote:
can't really say much about sun prairie, but i really think that west and verona will surprise a lot of people this season. i think those games will be closer then expected, if not upsets.

called west making some upsets! good job regents, and kudos goes out to coach darcy and co.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Updates from MUHS's trip to indiana,

MUHS - 3
Ignatius(Chicago) - 5

MUHS - 2
SLUH(St. Louis) - 12

more thoughts on the games to come, each game was hard fought, very aggressive and very physical.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Arrowhead beat Waunakee 10-7...was close most of the game, either tied or swapping leads.
Back to top Go down
The Big Dipper
JV
JV
The Big Dipper

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Wausau 5
Middleton 4

The Ref's threw the game away. they flat out sucked. Cant blame them USUALLY, But this time we can. Anyone who watched the game can back me up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scores/Game Reports   Scores/Game Reports - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scores/Game Reports
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next