70% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
laxfan1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Who will win the Arrowhead vs. Waunakee game   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Just wondering what everyone's opinion is on one of the most intriguing early match ups of the season pitting last year's defending champion and third place finisher against each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Arrowhead vs. Waunakee game   Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:38 am

I think AHS will pull it off because from what I've heard from their players and other people who have seen them, they still got plenty of talent to win games. As for Waunakee, I can't say much about them, but back when I played them '06 and '07 they had a solid team that could compete well, but they just didn't have the depth to play at 100% for a full game.

Now if Waunakee has improved it's depth, then it should be a solid game I think.

www.undlacrosse.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.undlacrosse.com
WisconsinLax
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Arrowhead vs. Waunakee game   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:46 pm

Last year's state semi-final with Arrowhead winning 8-7 with a goal in the last 30 seconds. Should be a great game, im sure both teams will be missing some players but, whoever wins this game deserves to win it and no excuses, and possibly a rematch later in the year further on once again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veronalax33
JV
JV

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Arrowhead vs. Waunakee game   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:45 pm

I plan on being at the game as well as some other guys from Verona. Good luck to both teams, I look forward to seeing a great game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laxfan1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Arrowhead vs. Waunakee game   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Just to let everybody know they switched the order of the games JV plays at 10 30 and Varsity will be afterwards sometime around 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Arrowhead vs. Waunakee game   Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:51 pm

Arrowhead won 10-7...was close most of the game, either tied or swapping leads.

www.undlacrosse.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.undlacrosse.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Arrowhead vs. Waunakee game   

Back to top Go down

Who will win the Arrowhead vs. Waunakee game
Page 1 of 1