HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 2009 Gobbler Indoor Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
applelax12
Rookie
Rookie


Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: 2009 Gobbler Indoor Tournament   Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Anybody's team entering the gobbler in late november? our team is looking to join but i was curious to how many teams enter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gbpackers12
Freshman
Freshman
avatar

Number of posts : 61
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Gobbler Indoor Tournament   Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:50 am

last year 4 teams from st. louis were there, they wiped the floor with everyone. i think a select team from milwaukee was there, laximus prime i think they were called? and also, waukesha was there, along with waunakee. but the samarai teams from st. louis took top 4 or 5 if i recall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GBMETROREBELS27
Rookie
Rookie


Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Gobbler Indoor Tournament   Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:57 am

Green Bay Metro is trying to get a team together for that. i think we have enough guys. not sure though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dallmp14
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Gobbler Indoor Tournament   Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:24 am

as captain, and founder of Laximus Prime, i would like you all to know that we will be making a glorious comeback with new recruits and returning stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
avatar

Number of posts : 579
Age : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Gobbler Indoor Tournament   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:00 pm

dallmp14 wrote:
as captain, and founder of Laximus Prime, i would like you all to know that we will be making a glorious comeback with new recruits and returning stars.

you had better be returning with uniforms of equal or greater flow-value than the ones you had last year.... and if you are making another order for shorts i want in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MUHS #30
JV
JV
avatar

Number of posts : 216
Age : 26
Location : Syracuse NY
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Gobbler Indoor Tournament   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:29 pm

bigpattyboy36 wrote:
dallmp14 wrote:
as captain, and founder of Laximus Prime, i would like you all to know that we will be making a glorious comeback with new recruits and returning stars.

you had better be returning with uniforms of equal or greater flow-value than the ones you had last year.... and if you are making another order for shorts i want in.

I agree with that statement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
muhslaxer35
Rookie
Rookie


Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Gobbler Indoor Tournament   Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:14 pm

gbpackers12 wrote:
last year 4 teams from st. louis were there, they wiped the floor with everyone. i think a select team from milwaukee was there, laximus prime i think they were called? and also, waukesha was there, along with waunakee. but the samarai teams from st. louis took top 4 or 5 if i recall.

laximus prime was not an all star team, it was all muhs players, with about half sophomores at the time and half upper classmen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sirlaxalot
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Gobbler Indoor Tournament   Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:38 pm

however, this year it will be a team with an "all-star" lineup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dallmp14
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Gobbler Indoor Tournament   Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:15 am

muhslaxer35 wrote:


laximus prime was not an all star team, it was all muhs players, with about half sophomores at the time and half upper classmen



those sophmores and upperclassmen (that are still at marquette) are some of the best players on the team. and we're being more selective this year.


and yes, we'll have new gear.
shooting shirts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2009 Gobbler Indoor Tournament   

Back to top Go down
 
2009 Gobbler Indoor Tournament
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wimbledon - an indoor tournament
» Texas Xmas Classic girls Indoor tournament
» Kick It Dallas 3v3 Indoor Tournament 10/18
» FREE INDOOR TOURNAMENT 03 BOYS at TURF ZONE ARENA
» Vaughan S.S. @ SUN YOUTH Tournament Montreal Dec 17-20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: www.wiscolax.com-
Jump to: