Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dye Jobs: Guru is open for business...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Dye Jobs:  Guru is open for business... Empty
PostSubject: Dye Jobs: Guru is open for business...   Dye Jobs:  Guru is open for business... EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 1:01 am

well to make a long story short, i have a lot of free time on my hands. i'm looking to do a bunch of dyes.

Process:

i can maybe arrange for a pickup/drop-off at my house. we can also talk and figure out options for leaving/picking up at middleton sports & fitness in middleton. or could ship to me for those kids moving away...i think that goes to tony

Dye Jobs Offering:

solids
fades
customs
simple/extravagant

i have a lot of new techniques that i want to try out, but i don't have tons of heads lying around at the moment, thats where you kiddies come in. i'm willing to do a price reduction for this for most of the dyes. * i usually sell my dye jobs for about $60 + on different websites and from word of mouth...

ideally, you tell me what colors you want or a theme (spiderman, verona, middleton, stoughton, usa....etc types of themes) and you let me run with it.

for those who don't know, they don't call me guru for nothing. i just don't have pictures of everything that i have ever done, especially my most recent dye jobs. again, where you guys come in...

post in this topic and we can discuss...

Price Breakdown: (base price is listed, stickers...glue...special theme are all additional charges on top of this. each price will be discussed by PM with the user)

solid color
-------------
1 color: $5
2 color: $10
3 color: $15

ONLY STIPULATION!!!!!!! the heads must be BRAND NEW! these are going to be used for my portfolio and i will not benefit from doing a "lacrosse head makeover" by taking a beat up head and revamping it...i already have pictures of those types projects
Back to top Go down
zack attack 12
JV
JV
zack attack 12

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Dye Jobs: Guru is open for business...   Dye Jobs:  Guru is open for business... EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 9:52 am

i might be interested...i need to get some money to buy a new torque as it is...
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Dye Jobs: Guru is open for business...   Dye Jobs:  Guru is open for business... EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 5:45 pm

hey, i got a friend who is interested in an e3 dye job. i'll pm you the details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dye Jobs: Guru is open for business...   Dye Jobs:  Guru is open for business... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dye Jobs: Guru is open for business...
Page 1 of 1