Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?

Go down 
+16
zack attack 12
s1erra 7i2
mikeymo1923
bigpattyboy36
KevinBice
DwinsChamps
Nate
Jaron
Jack
MUHS #30
krks34
Guru
veronalax33
relicdavis
RiDE
thedamnedfan
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-05-14

New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:46 pm

Don't talk back to Jaron.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 8:07 pm

Respect.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 11:22 pm

I wasn't talking back, I was informing him on information he clearly wasn't up to date on.

Sorry Jaron, I respect you, I really do. You and the stones you rock in your ears.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 5:42 pm

I am looking into adding an equipment forum or simply modifying this one. Im not really sure it would get much traffic, like the women and youth forums.
Back to top Go down
KevinBice
Freshman
Freshman
KevinBice

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 12:42 am

women and traffic are never a good combination
Back to top Go down
http://www.minnesotalacrosse.org
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 12:47 am

As of right now we have high hopes of getting team gloves and away jersies. I hope these sponsors pull through and help us out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:28 am

If you get team gloves and away jerseys, you are funding enough for one extra set and sending me #12 and a pair of gloves.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 2:17 am

We aren't funding, it's called sponsors. We pay for what they don't cover. So i'll talk to Dave and see, but I doubt it. YOu'll probably have to pay for what you want.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Dope. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 8:08 pm

what kind of gloves?
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 8:34 pm

Defts, Kings, and EII

I made some designs up on the custom lab on Brine.com. They look pretty sick,
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:06 pm

Oh man... if you do I am FOR SURE going to order gloves. I would say Kings over EII's, I prefer the velcro cuff over the MP slash guard.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:19 pm

Yeah. But you would probably have to pay in full for the glove and all that garbage.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:47 pm

to the stoughton kids:

a black glove with strategicaly (and sparingly) places purple makes for a SUPER sick result.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:00 pm

From what Nate showed me, it was purple and white.

With the Defts its like 1/2 and 1/2 no matter what.

Kings look dope with white or black man part, which is main back hand, fingers and cuff, with the side inserts with purple, and white stripes.

EII's, black/ white body, with purple knuckles/ fingers.

I think Brine has a lot better looking purple than Warrior, Warrior's seems to pale rather than violet.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:29 pm

i dont really like how brine and reebok gloves fit, seems like they are tighter than warriors imho, although ive heard kings are awesome.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:07 am

My Exodus II's did fit a little tighter than my MacDaddies, but the were managable and broke in and fit my hand better IMO. My Defts on the other hand have a similar sizing, but they were treated poorly by the previous owner and the leather is stiff. There isnt a huge difference from the Exo's to the Kings, but I've heard the Kings are a little more comfortable and not as tight.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 8:56 pm

We finally got our new uniforms. We ordered them through Athletic Wear Direct and worked through Spencer Ford of the Los Angeles Riptide. Jace is on our team and designed the panther and the uniforms.

Shooter Shirt with White Shorts
New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 Shooterrb5
Gold Uniform with White Shorts (All White Exodus II's, Black Exodus Arm Guards, Nike Super Speed II Custom, and Team Pearsox)
New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 Goldqj8
Black Uniform with White Shorts (looks see thru cuz the flash was on, its not actually see thru like that)(All White Exodus II's, Black Exodus Arm Guards, Nike Super Speed II Custom, and Team Pearsox)
New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 Blackpw4
Socks/Super Speed II's
New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 Sockskt3
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:24 am

Sexy Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.JanesvilleLacrosse.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:48 am

Damn... Jack is going to look hella good on the field. I like how the gold jersey picture looks, white gloves, white shorts, gold jersey. You look well put together Jack.

White chinstrap might look nice?
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:33 am

you guys should post up a few pictures of your team apparell too, i might actually buy some of your stuff-despite the conflict of interest.
Back to top Go down
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:39 am

tomorrow after work, i'll post my set up...well everything except a new helmet in the near future and my shooting shirt.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:26 pm

thedamnedfan wrote:
Damn... Jack is going to look hella good on the field. I like how the gold jersey picture looks, white gloves, white shorts, gold jersey. You look well put together Jack.

White chinstrap might look nice?

me and jace are getting custom chin straps... either gold or white i havent decided
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:26 pm

I think a colored chin strap adds alot of character to a helmet, makes it look more BA. I have a blue one... I will post up my gear as soon as we get our new jerseys, if we infact are, since there is a slight possibility they might not.
Back to top Go down
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:49 pm

here's the picture of the clutch i got to play with this year. pretty simple, but i think it looks pretty good (sorry the pic is sideways.)

New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 001ug5.th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?   New Sticks/Equipment 08'  WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Sticks/Equipment 08' WHAT ARE YOU ROCKING?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next