Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What High School do you or did you play for

Go down 
+43
ND#14
Neenahlax2
GBMETROREBELS27
RebelLax 15
tommielax3
JSummer
Delldorado
Coach Z
asnyder40
AHS14
relicdavis
Hugo43
TaylorHaney22
krks34
GBLax
tidbits
laxplaya29
zack attack 12
mikeymo1923
Yeomen5
s1erra 7i2
bigpattyboy36
Middletonlax#20
PLYC4EVER252
V-townLax19
Keeper33
Badgerlax57
ahsgoalie1
LancerLax28
Hummel18
MUHS #30
Nate
thedamnedfan
Coach_Goldberg
RiDE
HockeyandLax
Lefty019
JordanEC23
SiouxLax
Milwaukeelax25
DwinsChamps
Jack
Jaron
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-05-12

What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 11:09 pm

Bay Port since my freshman year to now my senior year. next year will be at UWEC
Back to top Go down
V-townLax19
Rookie
Rookie
V-townLax19

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 11:16 pm

i play for verona since my Frosh year and i was on the dream team as butter calls it. i never played and im going to Tennessee Wesleyan next year its a new D2 school
Back to top Go down
Milwaukeelax25
Rookie
Rookie
Milwaukeelax25

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 9:13 am

V-townLax19 wrote:
i play for verona since my Frosh year and i was on the dream team as butter calls it. i never played and im going to Tennessee Wesleyan next year its a new D2 school

Hi Horvath
Back to top Go down
http://teams.lax.com/team_page.phtml?team_id=3382
PLYC4EVER252
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 4:48 pm

i stared my junior year at AHS and i play JV Defense
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/The_Yeti
Middletonlax#20
Rookie
Rookie
Middletonlax#20

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 12:03 am

Middleton, varsity longpole middie, JV defense, sophomore
Back to top Go down
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

Number of posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 12:04 am

Middleton's new stuff looks pretty sick, does anyone care to post pictures?
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 12:12 am

its hard to get a good picture that would show the uniforms, i'll take som epictures of my brother in his jerseys and post them on here at his game on thursday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 9:19 pm

i'm injured reserve for Marquette High. i started the game last year during spring break as a junior, but i was also in track, so it was difficult for me to devote time to the game until the summer. i then played with marquette at the brewtown showdown on defense and i played 2 games this eyar for marquette at pole.

i would play more, but recovering from a torn ACL is a real jerk... i am probably out for the rest of the season and i might not be able to play summer lax.

next year i hope to play for Marquette University(MCLA-UMLL-A)
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 9:22 pm

aww prolly won't play you then when i am a frosh at UWEC cause i don't thin UMLL-B plays UMLL-A. or am i mistaken?
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 9:29 pm

Keeper33 wrote:
aww prolly won't play you then when i am a frosh at UWEC cause i don't thin UMLL-B plays UMLL-A. or am i mistaken?

it might happen, we'll see... we've got 4 years and i'm sure it would make for a great pre-season matchup(even though pre season it will be liek 20 degrees, snowy and in february....) or you could just transfer to steven's point Razz and we'll have a friendly matchup every year! it's hard for me to really describe how excited i am for next year.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 9:36 pm

you will be playing several BP alumni next year. including Andy Mader (one of our standout middies) and Seth Westberg, who graduated last year (the D-pole the refs loved to get for slashing, though he did deserved the calls).
Back to top Go down
s1erra 7i2
Rookie
Rookie
s1erra 7i2

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 1:44 am

Keeper33 wrote:
you will be playing several BP alumni next year. including Andy Mader (one of our standout middies) and Seth Westberg, who graduated last year (the D-pole the refs loved to get for slashing, though he did deserved the calls).

Which means?

I was deaply disappointed not only in Menasha's inability to move the ball off their defensive end, but for Bayporrt to play the way they did. I have to say, Bayport looked worse than any of the years I have watched, or played against them. Your team's avrage height is somewhere close to 5'8 and one good defensive hit to your two middies who can possess the ball will completely paralyze your team. Not to mention the INCREDIBLE amount of shots Bayport could have had if anyone, any single one person would have played with the weak hand. Not a single person swiched hands once, a righty running up the left side of the field with the stick in his right hand...

I can't say anything for Bayports defense however, the less than five minutes the ball was on Menasha's offense, I think 10 passes were completed.

oh

I used to play for Menasha, I played D.
Now I play LSM and D for Stout.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen5
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 1:51 am

I started the Marquette team back in '03. I've spent the past four years playing DIII at Oberlin College in Ohio, serving as the captain the past year. Right now I'm a free agent, but I plan on joining a club team soon.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 2:13 am

yeomen i think i heard of u, did u play man up, and just rip?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
Yeomen5
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 1:09 pm

Tad McSnapplesbottom wrote:
yeomen i think i heard of u, did u play man up, and just rip?

Yes, I was on our man-up unit. Did I play with/against you over the summer in the Milwaukee summer league? I also played in some tournament at kletch park for Mad Cow in October.
Back to top Go down
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

Number of posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 6:20 pm

Keeper33 wrote:

Last year each team had a crossover game with UMLLA vs a UMLLB team, but this year and probably the years to come it won't be happening.
Back to top Go down
mikeymo1923
Rookie
Rookie
mikeymo1923

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2007 7:44 pm

I played for Oregon for 4 years and was a freshman last year at UW-Eau Claire. I play attack but didn't get a ton of playing time this year but hoping to get more because a senior graduated. We will see tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.uwec.edu/menslax
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2007 7:58 pm

yippe another future teammate
it is gonna be wierd being the first BPalumn to play lax for UWEC ( ithink i will be first atleast)

edit: 50th post w00t i need to spend more time on non lax related things
Back to top Go down
zack attack 12
JV
JV
zack attack 12

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2007 11:17 pm

I played last year for the first time for Marquette High, I played middie, and now i moved to UW-Lacrosse, we are not great, but hopefully we can build up a good program. For UWL i play everything but goalie...some guys even call me coach haha
Back to top Go down
laxplaya29
Rookie
Rookie
laxplaya29

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 10:03 am

this year im a junior attackman for menasha and ive been playing since freshman year.
Back to top Go down
http://teams.lax.com/team_page.phtml?team_id=230
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 10:51 pm

I play on the new janesville team as a freshman d-pole
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 11:53 pm

Which Jansville?...or is it just all of Jansville as a club?
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
GBLax
Rookie
Rookie
GBLax

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 8:02 pm

Quote :

Sorry Man But Tenn. Wesleyan is not DII it is NAIA
Back to top Go down
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 9:36 pm

AHSlax21 wrote:
Which Jansville?...or is it just all of Jansville as a club?
it was our first year so we could only have a jv team, but i'll be varsity next year for sure. i'm actually surprised at how we did. we went 5-6 for the season and 5-4 in our conference, and most of our players didn't even touch a lacrosse stick before mid february
Back to top Go down
krks34
JV
JV
krks34

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 9:40 pm

tidbits wrote:
it was our first year so we could only have a jv team, but i'll be varsity next year for sure. i'm actually surprised at how we did. we went 5-6 for the season and 5-4 in our conference, and most of our players didn't even touch a lacrosse stick before mid february

Congrats on having a decent first season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What High School do you or did you play for   What High School do you or did you play for - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What High School do you or did you play for
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next