Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Badger State Camp Recap

Go down 
+8
Butters
Delldorado
northshorelax37
Jaron
veronalax33
SiouxLax
Wolfpackgoalie3
Jack
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Badger State Camp Recap Empty
PostSubject: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:06 am

Back from being a counselor at the Badger State Camp. I had a great time, met some pretty cool people and saw some decent lacrosse.

Who was there? Did you have fun? Was it worth your while? Any funny stories?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
Wolfpackgoalie3
Rookie
Rookie
Wolfpackgoalie3

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:12 am

I had a great time and badger state. Going into it i was somewhat worried what the camp might hold but it was really fun. Towards the end of camp some of our goalies left leaving us all to play full games not having to split time and such it was great.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:17 am

Jack I want to hear your stories...I know you have some.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:25 am

I sure do...
Back to top Go down
Wolfpackgoalie3
Rookie
Rookie
Wolfpackgoalie3

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:24 pm

lol well.....
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:31 pm

This thread is for the campers... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:09 pm

Zack Greer must have had quite the autograph session...I just got a ball signed by him and I wasn't there cheers
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:52 pm

Greer is a really good guy. I wasn't sure what to expect from him going into it, but the guy was simply put, the chillest dude alive.
Back to top Go down
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman
northshorelax37

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:49 pm

Camp was great. Really helped me with my left hand. It was also nice to finally be able to work the ball around on the offense in games. Most of the other campers were also really cool too, except for the d-pole from regents. Jack, is it true they're not allowing him back next year?
Back to top Go down
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:02 pm

I'm pretty sure he has another year of eligibility because he was apart of the 2006 Duke lax team. Whether he chooses to use it or not however is totally up to him.
Back to top Go down
Delldorado
Freshman
Freshman
Delldorado

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:59 pm

i think he was asking if chase, the big mouthed regents d-pole, was allowed to come back or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WausauLacrosse.com
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:24 pm

Oops. Now I feel like an idiot. Embarassed

I remember playing against that kid, what exactly did he do to draw a question like that?
Back to top Go down
Wolfpackgoalie3
Rookie
Rookie
Wolfpackgoalie3

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:13 pm

I had to be a goalie for his team once. Man that kid is messed up he was talking crap to everyone. His team. His coaches. The other team. The other coaches i cant believe he was allowed to finish the camp.
Back to top Go down
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:21 pm

Did he just think he was better than everybody or did he just have a chip on his shoulder? Sorry if this is off topic, but I think its crazy that something like this would happen
Back to top Go down
Wolfpackgoalie3
Rookie
Rookie
Wolfpackgoalie3

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:28 pm

no like he was acting like a black kid from the "hood" in uw whitewater with everyone else not doing that. He was really rude and condesending and one of the coaches after a game(this is a story) was yelling at him like really yelling at him i think there was some swear words involved as i was on the field next to him. My team was laughing so hard. All i was told is that he was talking shit to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:28 pm

He certainly made no friends at camp. Most of the coaches were shocked at how he was acting because he's the complete opposite of what we've seen previously from West players. He certainly is unlike any other Regents player when it comes to attitude.

Other than that though the camp was great, the kids were great, and it was awesome to get shot on by Greer after one of the sessions. Hopefully everyone who didn't go this year gets out there next year. Definitely worth every penny you'd pay.
Back to top Go down
Delldorado
Freshman
Freshman
Delldorado

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:18 am

oh yeah and i scored on butters. woohoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.WausauLacrosse.com
Wolfpackgoalie3
Rookie
Rookie
Wolfpackgoalie3

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:59 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:31 am

That'll definitely happen.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:19 am

That's because Chase is not a typical West kid at all, in fact, he is a Middleton player who has chosen to play for West because of circumstances which I will not get into.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:14 am

Deleted, nvm that was dumb
Back to top Go down
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:49 pm

Jaron wrote:
That's because Chase is not a typical West kid at all, in fact, he is a Middleton player who has chosen to play for West because of circumstances which I will not get into.

not really much into it, he went to middleton and then instead now goes to edgewood. plays for the regent lax team.
Back to top Go down
tdarcy
Freshman
Freshman

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:52 pm

I guess it wouldn't be camp with out some kind of "trouble". Still, from what I've heard, the Badger State Camp was terrific overall with outstanding intructors and counselors. In 2003, 39 guys were at the camp...this year there were 270...says alot about the camp's quality.
Back to top Go down
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:28 pm

Very true. Great experience for all.
Back to top Go down
WausauLax49
Rookie
Rookie
WausauLax49

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:50 pm

I had to be in the room right across the hall from chase and it was bad... it was like he didnt care. oh well. i had fun. it was cool. wanna come back next year. jameson, do you even know what condesending means??? cause i sure dont!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wausaulacrosse.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badger State Camp Recap   Badger State Camp Recap Empty

Back to top Go down

Badger State Camp Recap
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next