Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'

Go down 
+6
thedamnedfan
Jack
mikeymo1923
Butters
SiouxLax
DwinsChamps
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-05-14

MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' Empty
PostSubject: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:17 am

What tournaments are you guys playing in this fall? Jack/Jaron, SiouxLax, others...where ya headed?

Minnesota will for sure be at Hot Dish, along with Duluth, Notre Dame, and Army, and other high-level competition.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:34 pm

I wish I knew, haha...our team hasn't had a meeting or anything yet. At this rate I don't know if fall ball is going to happen for us.

Last edited by SiouxLax on Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:54 pm

Whitewater is playing @Madison Tourney, @ Marquette Tourney, @ Mankato Tourney, @ NIU tourney, then hosting our home tourney. 5 straight weekends of lax.
Back to top Go down
mikeymo1923
Rookie
Rookie
mikeymo1923

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:49 pm

For Eau Claire we are playing in the Madison Tournament, Mankato Tournament, hosting our own tournament, and have applied for the Hotdish tournament but haven't found out if we are in yet.

Best of luck to everyone in preparation for the Spring Season. Storts I know everyone in EC still misses you
Back to top Go down
http://www.uwec.edu/menslax
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:37 pm

We're doing the Marquette Invite, Mad City Classic, MAYBE Hot Dish and a weekend of games vs Madisons Plethora of squads.

Nice to see you are back to technology stortsy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:45 pm

About time! I finally heard from my team pres. We got our first meeting on Monday, but I still don't think we're in any tournys.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:48 pm

Rockhurst University will be playing at Kansas State Tillar Tournament, University of Nebraska Lincoln Tournament, with some scrimmages and stuff. I wont be playing as I will still be recovering from my ACL surgery.

Nothing in the area that any Wisconsin teams would be going.
Back to top Go down
tommielax3
Rookie
Rookie
tommielax3

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:14 pm

St. Thomas will be in Hot Dish and also Mad City. We are playing in the D1 bracket in Madison...should be a great time. Good luck to everyone with any tryouts/fall games!
Back to top Go down
mikeymo1923
Rookie
Rookie
mikeymo1923

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:57 pm

Is St. Thomas playing in D1 at Hot Dish
Back to top Go down
http://www.uwec.edu/menslax
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:51 am

Well we(UND) start practice tomorrow. We have a tourny on the 27th in Moorehead(sp?). I know that St. Johns, St. Thomas(alumni), NDSU and Moorehead will be there.
Back to top Go down
tommielax3
Rookie
Rookie
tommielax3

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:20 am

[quote="mikeymo1923"]Is St. Thomas playing in D1 at Hot Dish[/quote

No, we will still be at D2 for Hot Dish as far as I know. We are only playing D1 at Mad City. If anything changes, I'll post it.
Back to top Go down
RebelLax 15
Rookie
Rookie
RebelLax 15

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:59 pm

thedamnedfan wrote:
Rockhurst University will be playing at Kansas State Tillar Tournament, University of Nebraska Lincoln Tournament, with some scrimmages and stuff. I wont be playing as I will still be recovering from my ACL surgery.

Nothing in the area that any Wisconsin teams would be going.

hey how did kansas state and nebraska look?
ik we bead KS some 18-4 last year.

we just finished our fallball playin a tourny at Hendrex College in AR. playing U AR, Hendrix and Harding where we won the tourny.
Back to top Go down
s1erra 7i2
Rookie
Rookie
s1erra 7i2

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:53 pm

were all those tournaments invite?

Next year I hope to be captain/coach of Stout Lacrosse, and I really want to get some more fall ball action into our season.
Back to top Go down
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 3:06 pm

S1erra,

That fall ball tourney of your's last weekend was very well done, good participation and great venue. Stout lax has come a long way in a couple years. Team Awesome definitely had a fun time in Menomonie.

If you want a head start at looking into fall ball tourneys for next season, check out http://www.collegelax.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10854. Most of these events will be on again next year at or around the same dates.
Back to top Go down
SNCLAX26
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:38 pm

*sigh* I wish we would do something...

St Norberts may not have a playing team this year...it blows
Back to top Go down
s1erra 7i2
Rookie
Rookie
s1erra 7i2

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:48 pm

END OF THE YEAR TOURNAMENT AT UW-Stout

I'm happy to announce that UW-Stout will be hosting the end of the year GLLL tournament this year!
Back to top Go down
SNCLAX26
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:36 pm

all the way over there?

haha jk congrats, hopefully things work out better then they did last year
Back to top Go down
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Will you guys get to use your football field so at least the A bracket will be guaranteed games to prevent last year's situation?
Back to top Go down
s1erra 7i2
Rookie
Rookie
s1erra 7i2

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:47 pm

We have all fields reserved for the tournament. Including the football stadium that had new turf laid down this year (the kind that platteville has.)
Back to top Go down
SNCLAX26
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:34 pm

This weekend was a lot of fun. Any ideas how it ended up? Did they play games today(ours got canceled)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'   MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin' Empty

Back to top Go down

MCLA/GLLL Fall Ballin'
Page 1 of 1