Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lacrosse america shootout

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-01

lacrosse america shootout Empty
PostSubject: lacrosse america shootout   lacrosse america shootout EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:16 am

who else here did the 7v7 tourney this weekend? with the exception of the goalie from stoughton getting injured, it was probably one of the most fun times i've had playing lacrosse. anybody know how moose is doing?
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: lacrosse america shootout   lacrosse america shootout EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:27 pm

I haven't talked to him, but word of mouth is that he will be okay. I had a great time coaching it lol. Seeing Moose go down and in excruciating pain was one of the scariest things I have ever seen
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: lacrosse america shootout   lacrosse america shootout EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Nate wrote:
I haven't talked to him, but word of mouth is that he will be okay. I had a great time coaching it lol. Seeing Moose go down and in excruciating pain was one of the scariest things I have ever seen

What exactly happened there? I saw the ambulence come in while I was on the field, but never quite figured out what happened.
Back to top Go down
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: lacrosse america shootout   lacrosse america shootout EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:29 pm

veronalax33 wrote:
Nate wrote:

What exactly happened there? I saw the ambulence come in while I was on the field, but never quite figured out what happened.
if i'm wrong correct me but i believe he had a herniated disk from football and a shot hit him in the head which snapped backwards messing up his neck even more. it was scary just turning around to congratulate him on the save and seeing him drop
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: lacrosse america shootout   lacrosse america shootout EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Shocked wow. hes going to recover though right?
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: lacrosse america shootout   lacrosse america shootout EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:43 pm

I was told he'd be fine. I still haven't talked to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
gbpackers12
Freshman
Freshman
gbpackers12

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: lacrosse america shootout   lacrosse america shootout EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:24 pm

yeah that was terrible. a couple buddies and i were talking to the stoughton moms at their portable concession stand thing... and the scary thing was one of women was the goalies mom, and someone came over and told us that the stoughton goalie was down, and the look on her face was really scared, obviously.

i hope he will be okay.

also, congrats to sunprairie on winning the tourney, they looked really happy when they came back from 4 or 5 down to beat waunakee in the final.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lacrosse america shootout   lacrosse america shootout Empty

Back to top Go down

lacrosse america shootout
Page 1 of 1