Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Out of State Games

Go down 
+7
Jaron
MUHSLAX
muhslax35
DwinsChamps
SiouxLax
veronalax33
laxaholic
11 posters
AuthorMessage
laxaholic
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:48 pm

now that schedules are being made does anyone know of any noteable out of state games involving teams from wi?

as of about a week ago laxpower didnt have schedules up so i was wondering if anyone on here knew anything
Back to top Go down
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Verona is heading down the St. Louis area to play against De Smet Jesuit and St. Louis University High the first weekend of April.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:50 pm

I know some that AHS has planned but their coach doesn't want the team to know about it yet so I wont post them....we'll just say they'll have some TOUGH games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:22 pm

veronalax33 wrote:
Verona is heading down the St. Louis area to play against De Smet Jesuit and St. Louis University High the first weekend of April.

dang
Back to top Go down
muhslax35
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:23 pm

Marquette always goes to indianapolis to play in a tournament where theres teams from missouri, illinois, indiana and i think ohio
Back to top Go down
MUHSLAX
Rookie
Rookie

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 pm

That's the Brebueff I believe. And I also think that Marquette is playing Lake Forest. Also possibly some other random Illinois team.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:16 am

DwinsChamps wrote:
veronalax33 wrote:

dang

Desmett isn't the same they used to be. It sounds harsh, but when Coach Sennett (their head coach) died two years ago, they lost a ton of credibility.

Now, they are still a solid program, and have a great team. You guys surely will have a hard time with them. Typically, they are strong in the midfield, and over the course of there 15 year program, have sent TONS of kids to play D1.
Back to top Go down
SB
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:16 pm

arrowhead is going to play Culver im pretty sure
Back to top Go down
sirlaxalot
Rookie
Rookie
sirlaxalot

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:55 pm

MUHS's first game this year is against lake forest on the marquette valley turf....the date escapes me
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:42 pm

SB wrote:
arrowhead is going to play Culver im pretty sure

They do.
Back to top Go down
AHSLAXISBALLIN
Freshman
Freshman
AHSLAXISBALLIN

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:31 am

looks like Culver is playing Heritage Christian also? Anyone know if it's the same one?
http://www.culver.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4501&Itemid=4100
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:22 pm

http://www.laxpower.com/update09/binboy/XCULIN.PHP

Its a Heritage Christian in Indiana.
Back to top Go down
SB
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:23 pm

yea its on lax power that we play culver
Back to top Go down
laxaholic
Rookie
Rookie

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:17 pm

SiouxLax wrote:
I know some that AHS has planned but their coach doesn't want the team to know about it yet so I wont post them....we'll just say they'll have some TOUGH games.

Its been kinda slow on here... i checked laxpower and arrowhead only had the one game against culver listed...did some of the other games the coach had planned fall through?

And muhs didnt have lake forest listed either so im just wondering what happened or if laxpower doesnt have the full schedule up yet
Back to top Go down
sirlaxalot
Rookie
Rookie
sirlaxalot

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:44 am

Lake Forest double booked that weekend. The idea has been tossed around that St. Ignatius might be able to fill that gametime.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:21 am

laxaholic wrote:
SiouxLax wrote:

Its been kinda slow on here... i checked laxpower and arrowhead only had the one game against culver listed...did some of the other games the coach had planned fall through?

And muhs didnt have lake forest listed either so im just wondering what happened or if laxpower doesnt have the full schedule up yet

No, they just aren't on laxpower
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:29 am

Stoughton is playing in the Chicago Sticks and Stones tournament.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
Sponsored content

Out of State Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of State Games   Out of State Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of State Games
Page 1 of 1