Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interested in attending the University of Minnesota?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Interested in attending the University of Minnesota? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in attending the University of Minnesota?   Interested in attending the University of Minnesota? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:33 am

If any high school laxers on here would like to know more about the U of M or our lacrosse team, check out the links below and feel free to send me a PM. Maybe you're thinking, "I'm not sure if I want to pay out-of-state tuition just to lax with a bunch of Minnesotans...." Can't blame you.

Truth is, the MN-WI reciprocity deal makes tuition even cheaper for WI residents than for those raised in MN, and our team's nucleus in comprised almost entirely of former Madison and Green Bay area ballers. Not to mention, it's an excellent school with a Big 10 atmosphere.

Check out the university at www.umn.edu to get info about academics and college life, and our soon-to-be updated website at www.minnesotalacrosse.org if you want to know more about the team.
Back to top Go down

Interested in attending the University of Minnesota?
Page 1 of 1