Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone care to lax? Seeking serious ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Anyone care to lax?  Seeking serious ideas Empty
PostSubject: Anyone care to lax? Seeking serious ideas   Anyone care to lax?  Seeking serious ideas EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:09 am

Anyone care to lax?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqg01Nk3SYI

For those of you who haven't seen it yet.
Things like this help spread the game we all love.

SO to start a topic of conversation: I would like everyone who reads this to come up with one (or many) ways that YOU PERSONALLY can help spread the growth of Lacrosse in Wisconsin.

For me, its coaching camps, holding the position of President for UWM's team, and participating in summer leagues.

What can you do? Lets hear it
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to lax? Seeking serious ideas   Anyone care to lax?  Seeking serious ideas EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:29 am

Create Infinity Lacrosse, a company that can help spread knowledge and understanding of the game through individual lessons, team camps, and summer leagues.

Participate as a coach for other camps in the Wisconsin area.

Hold position of Vice President for UWM lacrosse team.

Start this forum for kids to have a place to identify with lacrosse players from all over the state and keep lacrosse in mind out of season.

Co-Found Heinekin Milkmen, that forces kids to want to be better players with the aspirations they one day will be able to wear the most outrageous uniform in the nation.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to lax? Seeking serious ideas   Anyone care to lax?  Seeking serious ideas EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Coach JV Lacrosse at Marquette High. It is my duty as a coach to teach the game to the best of my ability and to display as best an example that i can for the younger players. Respect the game.

Help out with the fledgling Brew City Lacrosse LLC in Milwaukee to promote a more accelerated level of the game. Keeps people involved in the game after high school.

Help kids in the area find a team that they can play on if their school does not host a team.

Participate on Marquette University's Club Lacrosse Team by being the best player I can be.

No matter what you do, you must strive for the pinnacle of greatness, whether you're a player, coach, administrator, or even a fan.

Above all else: Honor the game.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to lax? Seeking serious ideas   Anyone care to lax?  Seeking serious ideas EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Good post Pat
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to lax? Seeking serious ideas   Anyone care to lax?  Seeking serious ideas EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:14 pm

I have done my part to help Wisco lax by starting the team at AHS 4-5 years ago...now I dont live there anymore so I have retired from taking any part of dealing with lax related items in Wisconsin...I just watch games when I'm around for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone care to lax? Seeking serious ideas   Anyone care to lax?  Seeking serious ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone care to lax? Seeking serious ideas
Page 1 of 1