Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a petition for moderators

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-05-12

a petition for moderators Empty
PostSubject: a petition for moderators   a petition for moderators EmptyFri May 25, 2007 10:14 pm

Can we please add a goalie section if for no other reason than to give the special breed of Lax players a place where they can hold discussion in a more remote and hospitable environ that will allow for the growing of this hallowed position in quality players and create a resource for coaches to learn from in the feild of Goalie education. (I know that sentence was way to long and used some funny word choice)

maybe could call it "The Crease" (I know I am a creative genious!!)
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: a petition for moderators   a petition for moderators EmptyFri May 25, 2007 11:58 pm

We may. How many goalies actually use this forum anyway? We will look into it, but at this point im not sure there is a point to give 3 goalies their own thread.
Back to top Go down
Coach_Goldberg
Freshman
Freshman
Coach_Goldberg

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: a petition for moderators   a petition for moderators EmptySat May 26, 2007 1:39 am

There's 4 if you include me but that still is only about 7% of the forums. There are far better places to pick up info on being a goalie. What they should have is a whole forums devoted to goalies of all sports.

edit-- I just checked, there is a goalie forum but it's for hockey. I guess no love for the water polo goalies...

Last edited by on Sat May 26, 2007 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: a petition for moderators   a petition for moderators EmptySat May 26, 2007 1:42 am

Coach_Goldberg wrote:
There's 4 if you include me but that still is only about 3% of the forums. There are far better places to pick up info on being a goalie. What they should have is a whole forums devoted to goalies of all sports.

I could just see a soccer goalie giving advice to a lax or hockey goalie. but then again I guess we could just use the TLF goalie forum for our discussion since it has so many threads already.

PS: my 100th post
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: a petition for moderators   a petition for moderators EmptySat May 26, 2007 2:16 am

There's no need for a goalie forum. Personally I wouldn't see myself using it.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: a petition for moderators   a petition for moderators EmptySat May 26, 2007 10:34 am

is wisclax grows, i think it would definatly be reasonable to have a spot for the goalies. at this point though, i think it would be kinda lonely with only 3 or 4 people talking in there.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: a petition for moderators   a petition for moderators EmptySat May 26, 2007 11:48 pm

And that should settle that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a petition for moderators   a petition for moderators Empty

Back to top Go down

a petition for moderators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: www.wiscolax.com-
Jump to: