Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GBMETROREBELS27
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today Empty
PostSubject: Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today   Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:53 am

We are playing at Oneida High school today for Oneida's homecoming today because they don't have a football team this year. It's the first fall ball game Green Bay Metro has ever played so it's a great step for us. what does eveybody think? prediction on the game possibly?
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today   Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:00 pm

how did the game turn out?
Back to top Go down
gblax920
Rookie
Rookie
gblax920

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today   Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:58 pm

It sucked because we didnt get to play this game because of it got canceled do to the weather i was so mad but the last time we played them they werent all that good but i dont know how many new players they have so it could of gone either way.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today   Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:29 pm

This summer a couple of the kids came out and played on the Milwaukee's Best team Robin Buckley put together. I'm not sure if they were seniors last year or not, but they seemed pretty solid for only playing one year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
gblax920
Rookie
Rookie
gblax920

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today   Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:17 pm

yeah i just basing that on when we played that in middle school so i have no idea about there older players
Back to top Go down
GBMETROREBELS27
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today   Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:19 pm

yeah...oneida's not a good squad...they have a few really good box players but we played to games against them last spring and out scored them 25-6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today   Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Bay Metro vs. Oneida today
Page 1 of 1