Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Presidental Elections

Go down 
+10
Nate
RiDE
SiouxLax
MUHS #30
bigpattyboy36
DwinsChamps
Milwaukeelax25
Jack
Butters
thedamnedfan
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Presidental Elections Empty
PostSubject: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:56 am

It's the year that Bush will finally have to part with the position... yes.

Who's been on your mind, who do you want to fill his spot and run our country?

*hopes no political arguements stem from this topic* Though its bound to happen, keep it clean.
Back to top Go down
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 3:07 am

I say they add a box on the ballot "Anyone BUT Hilary"
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 3:54 am

*sniffle* That brings a tear to my eye, not because I like Hillary, but because I like making fun of her.

I was an Edwards guy, but Obama will do.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 12:21 pm

I am so un-political its quite pathetic, but Barack seems like the right kind of person to lead the country. People just seem to flock to him. I think I'll be voting for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
Milwaukeelax25
Rookie
Rookie
Milwaukeelax25

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 1:11 pm

O any fyi, for some god forsaken reason Mrs. Clinton becomes the nest president of the USA, I will be driving to Canada, I have maybe 2 spots left in my car.
Back to top Go down
http://teams.lax.com/team_page.phtml?team_id=3382
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:01 pm

Milwaukeelax25 wrote:
O any fyi, for some god forsaken reason Mrs. Clinton becomes the nest president of the USA, I will be driving to Canada, I have maybe 2 spots left in my car.

I have connections in Canada. Jobs and free rent... I'm with you buddy.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:50 pm

Yeah, forget Canada, I would take Europe over Canada.

But Im quite unpolitical as well, I dont follow much, I know enough to know that im Democratic and Republicans are evil. And then that Clinton is evil too.
Back to top Go down
Milwaukeelax25
Rookie
Rookie
Milwaukeelax25

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:57 pm

In a news conference, Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers this coming Sunday. She claimed she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers. Because of this, she understands how to pick up a corner blitz and knows the terminology of the Packers offense. A poll of Packers fans shows that 50% of those polled supported the move.

Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable to you?

Yes, but Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and 50% of Democrats polled agreed!
Back to top Go down
http://teams.lax.com/team_page.phtml?team_id=3382
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Kirner, that is F-ing hilarious. Because of your wonderful post, I will now have your back in any and all Kirner vs. Butters arguments. My props to you.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:59 pm

Milwaukeelax25 wrote:
In a news conference, Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers this coming Sunday. She claimed she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers. Because of this, she understands how to pick up a corner blitz and knows the terminology of the Packers offense. A poll of Packers fans shows that 50% of those polled supported the move.

Yes, but Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and 50% of Democrats polled agreed!

Ahahahaha... you are great.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 5:02 pm

Milwaukeelax25 wrote:

aha! aha! aha! ahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how many spots are left in your car, i've got my passport ready and can be packed in less than a half hour...
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 6:03 pm

Well, i got shotgun, pattys got a window... that leaves the bitch seat and the other window...
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 7:04 pm

Dibs on the other window? Either that or i can take the blazer up.

For some odd reason, i just love how all the major republicans on earth hates McCain. I kinda like Obama...then again i can't vote
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:33 pm

I don't follow politics at all, nor am I going to vote. I'm close enough to Canada right now anyways, 30 min drive and I'm there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:33 pm

i went to the obama rally at the kohl center, i think ill be voting for him too. they say hes inexperienced, but i think he seems smart enough to deal with the issues the nation faces, especially with a solid cabinet. i think ill be voting for him too.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 11:32 pm

Well i'm sure as hell not going to vote for Hilary, and sure as hell am not going to vote for a republican. So looks like i'm going with Obama
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 11:49 pm

Only thing I don't like about the Democrats right now(mainly Hilary) is what they are going to do with guns. I have a feeling they are going to tax the crap out of ammo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
Coach_Goldberg
Freshman
Freshman
Coach_Goldberg

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 1:23 am

For everyone that doesn't like The Former First Lady, the easiest way to prevent her from being on the ballot is to go to the democratic polls on Tuesday, Feb. 19th and but Obama on the ticket!
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:06 am

(I cant get over how great that Favre/ Clinton analogy was... still has me laughing.)

Hillary has lost like the last 7 states, which is good for Obama people. But still, I think Obama needs a strong running partner to take it. From what I head, there is soo much talk about Obama, it kind of has me feeling that he is going to be the next president.

Would have loved to see Steven Colbert (sp?) running full out.

But yeah, I wish Edwards would have ran as Obama's partner, would have made one hell of a team. He took some chair though, which is good enough, having a democrat with a good head on his shoulders where he is going to be.

Has anyone seen the video that Will.I.Am has made called "Yes We Can"... I think thats the title, I will link later.
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:46 am

Colbert is my hero <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.JanesvilleLacrosse.com
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 10:23 pm

Colbert would have been awesome, because you know he would have won
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:45 pm

People don't take Colbert serious enough for him to do good. And being a president is a very serious job. That's only my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:20 am

Sometimes I think it's too serious, Bush had a decent soft side, joking about his mistakes and all... but w/e...

Colbert would have been too down to earth and too open minded... it probably would have been making a move toward chaotic anarchism. lol...
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 8:27 am

Nate wrote:
Well i'm sure as hell not going to vote for Hilary, and sure as hell am not going to vote for a republican. So looks like i'm going with Obama

The problem with most young people today. Alot of people just get this mindset, I am a Democrat, so I will never vote for a Republican candidate. I am a pretty conservative person, but that doesn't mean that I will never vote for a Democrat. If a liberal candidate comes along the line someday, and I agree with his policies, I don't feel like I am obliged to vote conservatively.

Madison is a very very very liberal area. I think alot of the youth from that town gets brainwashed into thinking the same way as the people around them just to fit in. I'm not specifically calling you out Nate, but after living there for some years, its something I took note of.
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 9:02 am

I just wish media was honest : (, or less involved. There is so much stuff that other people do that they take credit for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JanesvilleLacrosse.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidental Elections
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: www.wiscolax.com-
Jump to: