Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Presidental Elections

Go down 
+10
Nate
RiDE
SiouxLax
MUHS #30
bigpattyboy36
DwinsChamps
Milwaukeelax25
Jack
Butters
thedamnedfan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KevinBice
Freshman
Freshman
KevinBice

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Presidental Elections - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 1:31 pm

The fault lies in the bipartisan system we constructed despite the warnings of Washington in his parting address (seriously, look it up). A two-party system destroys any balance of power and prevents third-party candidates from having much of a chance.
On the upside, it's looking like this election we'll have two candidates - Obama and McCain - who are less concerned with what their party wants them to do than they are about doing what's right for the country. Cross your fingers Obama's lead holds.
By the way, the Sunday Deanna Favre started... it must have been that second Bears game, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.minnesotalacrosse.org
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 2:36 pm

Jaron wrote:

Madison is a very very very liberal area. I think alot of the youth from that town gets brainwashed into thinking the same way as the people around them just to fit in. I'm not specifically calling you out Nate, but after living there for some years, its something I took note of.

Oh, yes Madison is very liberal. But I don't think it's a following thing nessecarily, maybe some. But a good portion I would say just don't care, and they are going to pick the most liberal person that comes up.

But Nate just follows me, so... he's not following Madison, he's following Kansas. Which is pretty split on republican vs. democrat.
Back to top Go down
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 2:57 pm

KevinBice wrote:
By the way, the Sunday Deanna Favre started... it must have been that second Bears game, right?

...it certainly looked like Deanna out there.
Back to top Go down
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:48 pm

She subbed in for the OT of the Giants game too didn't she? Heard Brett decided to save his arm for a Super Bowl next year... wants to make sure he beats the entire Bears organization in Super Bowl victories.
Back to top Go down
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 6:44 pm

...but will his AARP card arrive in time for the big game?

Hmm. 1 superbowl win in 16 seasons, eh? Guess the odds are in his favor next year.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 7:04 pm

Brett Favre has a better shot at winning the presidential election than a superbowl next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 7:49 pm

Ouch. Crushin dreams alreay.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 7:52 pm

hes almost as old as my father... and knowing the state of my fathers physical fitness it gets tough to have faith in him
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 8:15 pm

thedamnedfan wrote:

But Nate just follows me, so... he's not following Madison, he's following Kansas. Which is pretty split on republican vs. democrat.

It's more like I follow what I have learned and agree with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 6:47 pm

And of course, Nader jumps in to mess things up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidental Elections   Presidental Elections - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidental Elections
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: www.wiscolax.com-
Jump to: