Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Results Week of Sunday April 13

Go down 
+30
Guru
timpone!
kmlax26
Hugo43
Lax11
Hummel18
DwinsChamps
Lefty019
Keeper33
MUHS35
muhslaxer35
Ron Mexico
foxmotox643
AHSlax21jr
wiMiddie
The Big Dipper
JordanEC23
laxative
snhu21
LancerGK
gbpackers12
Butters
LancerLax28
Nate
SiouxLax
thedamnedfan
gfields5
relicdavis
veronalax33
Jack
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 Empty
PostSubject: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:49 pm

Middleton 10
Regents 5

i'll post stats when i get them.

Last edited by Jack on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:00 pm

Verona vs. Sauk got cancelled. (Varsity and JV-A)

Verona JV-B lost to Janesville 3-2 but only had 9 guys (our spring break was this week)

Last edited by veronalax33 on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:03 pm

Janesville vs Mad Mem. 14-1 Janesville won
Back to top Go down
http://www.JanesvilleLacrosse.com
gfields5
JV
JV
gfields5

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:08 pm

Stats/Summary of the games this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Attack:
Junior #17 Kyle Bonebreak had 4 goals
Junior #22 Jack Olejnik had 2 goals
Senior #18 Nick Hummel had 1 goal

Middies:
Senior #88 Boris Chubokov had 2 goals
Sophomore #2 Kiel Baitinger-Peterson was 3 for 4 on faceoffs and had an assist

Goalies:
Senior Danny Bennett played first half, let one goal in
Junior Tate Fuhrman played 2nd half, let 4 goals in (two of which were shots that bounced off defenders sticks).

Both goalies apparently were very impressive.

Nice to know middleton can win without hummel having to score every goal

Last edited by Jack on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:30 pm

Jack wrote:

Nice to know middleton can win without hummel having to score every goal

If you don't want him we can take him Very Happy lol jk

Good job Middleton
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Madison Lafolette - 4
Stoughton - 3

Apparentally the Stoughton goalie was removed from the game for swearing under his breath at himself for letting in a goal. Which should have been just a 1-min conduct call by the ref, and the in home would serve.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 9:37 pm

That is correct, should have been served by the in-home. I would have let the ref know exactly how I felt about that call the second the game was over. I'm assuming they scored while the goalie was out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 9:52 pm

What quarter was it, i mean if it was a heated game, and he was warned or some of the players were warned then i dunno.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:25 pm

I believe that it was the 4th goal scored by Laf. Im sure it killed the flow of the game for Stoughton and their only backup goalie is one of the attackmen. Stoughton was also burdened by being out 4 starters by the end of the game, wether it was from previous injury, sickness or the goalie situation. Unfortunate ending for Stoughton. Now they have a tough lineup this week.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:38 pm

thedamnedfan wrote:
I believe that it was the 4th goal scored by Laf. Im sure it killed the flow of the game for Stoughton and their only backup goalie is one of the attackmen. Stoughton was also burdened by being out 4 starters by the end of the game, wether it was from previous injury, sickness or the goalie situation. Unfortunate ending for Stoughton. Now they have a tough lineup this week.

Actually, when Sanford got pulled there was 2 minutes left in the game. I faced two shots(one wide of the goal, the other I saved). By friday Kal will be back in so that will be a big plus on our offense. Our defense played a great game though.. our offense just couldn't do anything. I myslef am ashamed to say that I wasn't able to do anything except assist one goal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
LancerLax28
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:22 pm

It was a good game, and I would say you could easily see how the offenses were still getting used to each other, both played a little sloppy. Along with that there may have been about 35 penalties in the game, not joking.

And from what I was told there were a few words and maybe something to the official said, and then the ref went to the rulebook, whatfor I don't know. When he came back they put in a new goalie. I don't think it really affected the game though, 1:45 left and no goals scored in that time. When Stoughton gets there players back, and we have more then 13 kids, im sure the second game will be just as close.
Back to top Go down
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 12:49 am

thedamnedfan wrote:
Madison Lafolette - 4
Stoughton - 3

Apparentally the Stoughton goalie was removed from the game for swearing under his breath at himself for letting in a goal. Which should have been just a 1-min conduct call by the ref, and the in home would serve.
Not true according to my understanding. If it's an unsportsmanlike locked in penalty, you're supposed to penalize the goalie and have them sub in a new goalie. Especially at that point of the game. Had it been a personal or a technical you are correct, but swearing is usually put under that unsportsmanlike locked in.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 4:29 am

Hmmm... we have seen 2 swearing calls, one from the sideline and one from goalie this year, neither on us. Both served by in home and called on a conduct penalty. But its all based on the ref's disgresion, but at no time during the game should the ref consult the rule book. Make a call, wether it is right or wrong, at least that is what I was taught while umpiring baseball.
Back to top Go down
gbpackers12
Freshman
Freshman
gbpackers12

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:00 am

Waunakee at Sun Prairie tonight...
game scores later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:16 am

thedamnedfan wrote:
Hmmm... we have seen 2 swearing calls, one from the sideline and one from goalie this year, neither on us. Both served by in home and called on a conduct penalty. But its all based on the ref's disgresion, but at no time during the game should the ref consult the rule book. Make a call, wether it is right or wrong, at least that is what I was taught while umpiring baseball.
Well the one from the sideline of course, it's hard to pick out a victim in a group of 10-15 guys who could have potentially said it. And it is purely a judgement as to whether to pull the goalie, me personally, I wouldn't have, but as long as you boys let Sid run things you're going to have to learn to deal with the "let's butcher the game as much as possible" interpretation of the rulebook from these new refs.
Back to top Go down
LancerGK
Rookie
Rookie
LancerGK

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 5:43 pm

Box score
1st 2nd 3rd 4th Total
Stoughton 1 2 0 0 3
LaFollette 1 1 1 1 4

Stoughtons goalie was pulled after the final goal
Back to top Go down
snhu21
Freshman
Freshman
snhu21

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:16 pm

sun prairie lost to waunakee
dont remember the final score
great game in the 4th
Back to top Go down
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Was it close? Any other info?
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:07 pm

I believe the final score was 12-7 according to Lax Power. I clicked on the Sun Prairie page and hit report score and the score was in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:15 pm

Wow Waunakee is having a good start.
Back to top Go down
snhu21
Freshman
Freshman
snhu21

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:18 pm

it was 11-1 at one time
but we scored the rest of our goals in the 4th
we just couldnt get possesion of the ball... toward the end we looked pretty good
Back to top Go down
laxative
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: SP vs Wan   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Does anyone know the final score? Waunakee's web lists it at 13-7. Just curious.
Back to top Go down
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:45 pm

Nice win for Waunakee to start off the conference season, congrats!
Back to top Go down
The Big Dipper
JV
JV
The Big Dipper

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:14 pm

yea the final for waunakee/sp was 13-7 and 11-1 at half. It was a pretty crappy game in the first half, blowout at least. Waunakee's goalie had some sick saves. Game picked up towards the end of the 3rd quarter. Both teams overall looked solid but SP just couldn't hit the net.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Results Week of Sunday April 13   Game Results Week of Sunday April 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Results Week of Sunday April 13
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next