Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W

Go down 
+2
LancerGK
tdarcy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tdarcy
Freshman
Freshman

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W Empty
PostSubject: Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W   Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:53 pm

Looking for your goalie or rising goalie to get more instruction? Badger State Camp needs more goalies to meet the number of teams they will have! This is a great camp, and they have an excellent goalie coach lined up for the camp:

Ben Wineburg - Head Coach Brockport College: As a player Ben graduated from Nazareth College, where he led the team to a 1996 national championship. He is a two-time All-American goalie was named the Division III Player of the Year and was the MVP of the national championship game.

For more information, click here:
http://lacrosseamerica.cmiregistration.com/ProgramDetail.aspx/BadgerStateLacrosseCamp
Back to top Go down
LancerGK
Rookie
Rookie
LancerGK

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W   Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:56 pm

Ill try to talk our other goalie into going.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W   Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:00 pm

LancerGK wrote:

If you are a senior in high school - meaning you just graduated - you should be able to sign up. if you arent working or on vacation with family i would HIGHLY reccommend this camp for anyone.
Back to top Go down
WausauLax49
Rookie
Rookie
WausauLax49

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W   Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 5:16 pm

im going. i just have to sign up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wausaulacrosse.com
LancerGK
Rookie
Rookie
LancerGK

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W   Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:34 am

bigpattyboy36 wrote:
LancerGK wrote:

If you are a senior in high school - meaning you just graduated - you should be able to sign up. if you arent working or on vacation with family i would HIGHLY reccommend this camp for anyone.

I really would go, but money is a little tight in my family, and since I payed for Team Madison I really dont have the cash to spend not to mention I might be out of town that weekend
Back to top Go down
Colin44
Freshman
Freshman
Colin44

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W   Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:20 am

Just make Greer play..hell be good at it.. hes good at EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
BIG_URM1
Rookie
Rookie
BIG_URM1

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W   Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:48 am

im thinkin i might try to get out to it. as long as other things dont conflict
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W   Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W Empty

Back to top Go down

Goalies Needed--Badger State Lacrosse Camp at UW-W
Page 1 of 1