Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GLLL rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hal
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-26

GLLL rules Empty
PostSubject: GLLL rules   GLLL rules EmptySat May 26, 2007 9:01 am

Hi - As Butters said about GLLL - just bring up any ideas at the meeting or email me at hjr@chorus.net and I can forward to the teams . We just need to vote on it at the meeting . I just have 1 vote .

Personally I'm fine going to an NCAA type format with a few exceptions [ such as matching gear - I really like teams to have matching gear , but if a player can't afford a new helmet I'd still want him to be able to play until he does . ] Also we use 2 refs to save money , and do not limit years of eligibility or get into school /grade/ credit issues . There are probably a few others we should look at before we vote . It would help us in interleague play .

GLLL teams can play teams in other leagues . You just have to schedule them around the league schedule - I think it's a great idea . I can help you get refs if you are hosting . The weather and the short spring made it difficult this year .

At this point NIU or the Chicago teams are as southern as we get . We are open to new teams so contact me if you are looking to start one . 608 772 4298.

Let me know if you have any ideas for improvement for the GLLL - we're very open to evolving the league .
Back to top Go down
zack attack 12
JV
JV
zack attack 12

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-05-13

GLLL rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLLL rules   GLLL rules EmptyThu May 31, 2007 1:13 pm

i think we should um not switch to the 2009 stick requirements as well, if we do switch to ncaa rules, well i guess it wouldn't matter, because there are sooooooooooo many stick checks as it is...
Back to top Go down

GLLL rules
Page 1 of 1