Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Needing some help from the UW Madison club team players.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

Number of posts : 132
Location : Edgerton, on the edge of nowhere, close to somewhere...
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Needing some help from the UW Madison club team players. Empty
PostSubject: Needing some help from the UW Madison club team players.   Needing some help from the UW Madison club team players. EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 1:59 pm

Ok well we showed up today to U-bay field at about 10:40. According to the schedule there was supposed to be 2 games against Iowa. Well needless to say no one was there. And now I just found out that it was taken off the schedule on the webpage.

So we are needing a little help right now. Considering coach Hal probably is already swamped beyond belief with 3 teams I need someone who is in the know we either can get ahold of or can get ahold of us about when schedule changes come around.

We drive up from Edgerton, which is about 10 miles north of Janesville. This is 35 miles each way and is a bit of a stretch to come up and shoot. Last week the games were moved up to 11:30 and this week I have no idea what happened.

If I have to give out my personal information (my phone number not my SS# or credit card info), I will. Please someone PM me so this doesn't happen again.

Thanks,
Ross
Cross Czech Photography
Back to top Go down
http://crossczech.smugmug.com/  This is where you buy the awesom
schnirro4
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Needing some help from the UW Madison club team players. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing some help from the UW Madison club team players.   Needing some help from the UW Madison club team players. EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 12:14 pm

sorry for the late response but this is from Hal's email...

WE ARE PLAYING AT HOME THIS SUNDAY SEPT 30
RED 11:30 PLATTEVILLE + 1PM LOYOLA
WHITE 2:30 PLATTEVILLE
BLACK 4PM LOYOLA

you should talk to him about getting on the mailing list Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Needing some help from the UW Madison club team players.
Page 1 of 1