Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Packers vs Giants

Go down 
+2
thedamnedfan
Nate
6 posters

Who will win?
Green Bay Packers
Packers vs Giants Vote_lcap94%Packers vs Giants Vote_rcap
 94% [ 16 ]
New York Giants
Packers vs Giants Vote_lcap6%Packers vs Giants Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 11:28 pm

After Green Bay's win against Seattle and New York's win over Dallas, Green Bay and New York are in the NFC Championship game. What are your predictions and why?

I think Green Bay has an excelent chance. 1) They're at home and it can be kind of hard to beat Green Bay at home 2) Almost all of their impact players are in and healthy and 3) Because I said so. I really hope Green Bay makes it to the Super Bowl.. it would be the happiest day of my life
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 11:50 pm

Packers.

Not only have the Packers already ran over the Giants, but the Packers even showed how ready they were for their game. Giants had some weak, really weak points. Such as a 20 second 3 and out with 3 minutes left to go in the game, Dallas within feet of winning at that moment. Plus its a home game, hopefully snowing.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 4:07 pm

in my opinion, new york will play thier best game and overconfidence is the only thing that can steal this one from GB. that said i favor green bay to win this one. like Nate said, GreenBay at home...our chances look pretty good
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:46 pm

It’s going to be green bay because of 3 things:
1- Brett Farve- Yes he is a great quarterback, and the fact that he is at home one step away from the super bowl will only boost his performance

2- Ryan Grant- has been a beast for the last 9 or so weeks, and at times the only solid thing in the offense.

And finally
3- Lambeau Field- I'm sorry, but if your a team that thinks they can come up there this late in the season with the team performing the way it is and leave with a win, you're insane (while it could happen..You know if meteors just happen to be falling and the rest of the apocalypse following in tow). Not to mention it’s going to be cold.

Note- The G-men do have an outside chance of coming in and winning. The D-line is great and if they can keep healthy it’s going to be a great game. It really all depends on how Eli is going to react to the Lambeau atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:31 pm

You also have to put into concideration that the Giants really don't have that many outstanding players. Green Bay has Hawk, Bennet, and KGB to take care of Manning and Woodson, Harris, and Bigby will take care of Toomer and Smith. New York has a good defense, but they just aren't enough. This is goign to be a great game and I cannot wait to see it. Too bad my team plays at 6:30 on sunday so I won't get to see the whole thing :[
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 10:38 pm

Only thing Giants have going for them is there HUGE away winning streak...I think its like 8 straight away wins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 4:17 am

Also to add, Giants arent nearly as healthy. I was reading somehwere that there are a few people that arent what could normally be called game ready and are tennative starts for the game. And theiy are missing someone decent I cant remember, I was tired when I was reading.

Packers fo sho tho!
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 5:26 pm

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!
Back to top Go down
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 11:39 pm

giants 20-23 in overtime Sad
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 12:24 am

wow....that really, really sucked.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 12:52 am

Kicker for the Giants came thru. Sad, sad day.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 9:30 pm

after the first 2 i wondered how many he would mess up, you gotta wonder if he wouldnt have kicked the game winning goal in teh end if he would have had a job next season... doubtful.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 12:58 am

He was bad when he kicked for the Chiefs, still a bad kicker for the Giants. Sad that he nailed the furthest kick of the game, very disappointing. After he missed the game winner with 4 seconds left and then the Packers won the toss, I thought Green Bay had it. Sadly, a poor pass changed that all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Packers vs Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers vs Giants   Packers vs Giants Empty

Back to top Go down

Packers vs Giants
Page 1 of 1