Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Since its not the Packers, then who?

Go down 
+3
RiDE
Nate
thedamnedfan
7 posters

New England Patriots
Since its not the Packers, then who? Vote_lcap45%Since its not the Packers, then who? Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
New York Giants
Since its not the Packers, then who? Vote_lcap55%Since its not the Packers, then who? Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Since its not the Packers, then who? Empty
PostSubject: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:02 pm

Just because no one has ever gone 19-0, Im gonna say the Patriots.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:43 pm

The Patriots.

The Giants do no deserve to be there. When Brett Favre throw 88 yards in the second half, you know something is up. Yes, they played good defense.. but it wasn't good enough for Brett to throw 88 yards. I've never been so dissapointed in Brett.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 9:27 pm

im going giants, its more fun to watch the games, imho, when one team isnt tearing up everyone, so for that reason i hope nobody ever does it again. go giants go
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 11:40 pm

Giants defence is no match for a pats team that is riding a winning streak to the super bowl.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 12:56 am

I mean, its going to be a good game, as they faced only a few weeks ago and it was close. But both teams are anticipating it more than ever.

Patriots start off with maybe a field goal to a touch down lead up through the first half, then after half they will pull ahead, 14 point spread at the most.

I hope Moss gets a TD, deserves it more than anyone, especially since he's been doubled every game for the past how many weeks?
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:41 am

18-1 Laughing
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 11:59 am

RiDE wrote:
18-1 Laughing
AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAa

karma's a bitch aint it tom brady?
Back to top Go down
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:14 pm

i seriously want to know how much money was lost over this game
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Guru wrote:
i seriously want to know how much money was lost over this game

Or won if you went for the Giants
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:55 pm

they way i looked at it is its great for strahan to finally get a ring, and great for eli to have progressed....but the comercials were the only things i really payed attention to
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:18 pm

i just like how all the sports center anchors always seemed to pick the losing team, all but one took the cowboys over the giants, then all but 1 took the packers over the giants, so i based my prediction on the opposite of what those 5 seemed to think would happen in the superbowl
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:12 am

The Giants were the lowest seed in the whole playoffs, the Patriots were the highest. Biggest Superbowl upset ever?
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:25 am

yea..prolly
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:54 am

Mannings scramble to avoid being sacked and then made a pass downfield to a high catch over the head of the receiver... amazing play.

My favorite part of the night was one commercial, the E-Trade commercials with the baby making a webcam video.

http://www.spike.com/video/2938317/collection/25701/minisite/superbowl
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 5:28 pm

My favorite was either the lizards doing the thriller dance or the Amp one where the fat guy is jumping a car with his nipples.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:35 pm

Thriller was good. The Audi one towards the beginning was good too, only if you knew what it was talking about.The Bridgestones where some of the better ones this year, not to mention the NFL Story "Mr. Oboe"
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:56 pm

ide agree, the etrade ones were the best i thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since its not the Packers, then who?   Since its not the Packers, then who? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1