Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got some nice shots so far.

Go down 
+5
wiMiddie
The Big Dipper
relicdavis
gfields5
Photoguy!
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

Number of posts : 132
Location : Edgerton, on the edge of nowhere, close to somewhere...
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Got some nice shots so far. Empty
PostSubject: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:42 pm

So far we have photos from 5 different games we have covered. Here is a direct link to the photos.

http://crossczech.smugmug.com/Lacrosse/496793

Here is the tentative schedule for this week of games we will be covering.

Monday April 21. Waunakee V/JV vs. Middleton V/JV

Wed April 23. Middleton V/JV vs. Verona

Thurs. April 24 Sun Prairie V/JV vs. Janesville V/JV

Our plan for the upcoming weeks is to start covering teams we haven't been able to get too yet. This will also include Girls Varsity and JV teams.

This upcoming weekend is also going to be the last weekend of the GLLL. We plan on covering this tournament also. After that is completed we will be able to start covering games on Saturday and Sunday for MALA.

So thats it for now and hope to see you soon at your games!

Ross
Back to top Go down
http://crossczech.smugmug.com/  This is where you buy the awesom
gfields5
JV
JV
gfields5

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:01 am

Wow, I was looking through your albums and your photos are awesome. Are you by chance going to be at the Marquette v. Middleton game at Middleton on May 3?
Back to top Go down
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:05 am

I don't know. It all depends upon different factors right now. We are setting schedules weekly as weather and where I will be and who we are shooting determines which games we are covering.

Middleton is one of the three teams we already have been talking directly with about covering multiple games.

But as the year goes on we are going to try and make sure to cover every team in the MALA area including girls.

So there is a good possibility we might be there.

Ross
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:29 am

Can we post url's to good shots like our top 5. I know a few good ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JanesvilleLacrosse.com
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:37 pm

Why not. Im all up for getting more advertising out so people know where to go!

Smile

Besides they may change by the day as I am shooting nightly!

Ross
Back to top Go down
The Big Dipper
JV
JV
The Big Dipper

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:46 pm

any idea on when the middleton waunakee pics will be up ?'
Back to top Go down
wiMiddie
Freshman
Freshman

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:26 am

early today he said they should be up
Back to top Go down
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:46 pm

Ok first things first.

All photos from games we have shot are up and current. Plus I have had acouple people go to our webpage and send us messages asking us for information.

Well for some reason I can't answer back through there. And after a pretty long search, I dont' even know if it's possible. So first off Im sorry If I haven't replied back to you, I will do what I can to figure that part out.

If you need to get ahold of us and have any questions here is a better way. You can do so at this email address: Crossczechphotos1@mac.com

Second, The games that we were going to cover tonight (Apr. 24) we won't be able to cover. My other company that I own (welding and machine shop) I need to get that work done before the weekend.

Believe me Im doing everything that I can to get out of it because taking the photographs are so much more rewarding.

Third. I will do my best to post schedules of what games we will cover during the week by Sunday nights.

From the responses we are getting we are trying to at least cover 2 games per team. That way I figure we should be able to get every player on each team.

Fourth. A great way for me to make sure you are shot (no not that way...) is to drop me a line of who you are, what team you are on and what number you wear. I have had several PM's here asking that I cover a specific player. We can very nicely accomodate that request, we just need to know who you are.

Last.

Within the next couple of weeks we should start having T-shirts, hats, jackets and such made up. This means that from now on when we are at a game you know who we are.

Ok thats about it for now. Thanks for looking at our stuff and feel free to contact us at any time.

Ross
Back to top Go down
The Big Dipper
JV
JV
The Big Dipper

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:07 pm

hey "photoguy!" i saw on your schedule it said you were going to be at the Middleton/Verona Varsity game. Could you not make it out? or havn't you put the photos up.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:58 pm

he was there, for both games. I had a chance to say hey to him
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:04 pm

Whoops I forgot to post that...

It was way, way to dark last night for me to come back with decent stuff for the varsity game.

I packed it in and went home and did some work and downed acouple Guiness's (Is that a word).

So I talked with the Verona coach and we are going to make the Sunday game vs. Memorial instead.

Just as long as the ref for the games ahead of you don't keep calling multiple unsportsman like conduct penalties and your JV game lasts 2+ hours!

Smile

Ross
Back to top Go down
The Big Dipper
JV
JV
The Big Dipper

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:07 pm

okay, well is there anyway you could just post what you got from the Varsity game? because my Mom is trying to make a scrapbook and she wants all the pics of me she can get. I play for middleton, so the Verona vs. memorial game doesn't do much..
Back to top Go down
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:37 pm

Midlax20 wrote:
okay, well is there anyway you could just post what you got from the Varsity game? because my Mom is trying to make a scrapbook and she wants all the pics of me she can get. I play for middleton, so the Verona vs. memorial game doesn't do much..

Well that means I haven't had the chance to shoot you yet.

I dont' have any photos for the varsity game from last night. I packed it in before the game even started.

I took some test shots during the JV game when they turned the lights on and I just couldn't get the speeds I needed to stop the action and get faces properly exposed.

Drop me an email and we can see what to do.

Ross
Back to top Go down
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:13 pm

Photoguy! wrote:

Just as long as the ref for the games ahead of you don't keep calling multiple unsportsman like conduct penalties and your JV game lasts 2+ hours!

the number of penalties called was just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
LancerGK
Rookie
Rookie
LancerGK

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:07 pm

photo guy u planning on taking shots at the waunakee lafollette game monday?
that would be sweet, nothing better then some memories of the blow out likely to occur
Back to top Go down
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:20 pm

Like I said before in one of the above posts I won't really post a schedule until Sunday night.

Alot of the scheduling right now is also because of field conditions. They are really wet out there!

Ross
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:23 pm

Better pictures for wet games, muddy and what not.

Stand face down wind and grab a plastic bag and the biggest lens hood you have.
Back to top Go down
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:59 pm

thedamnedfan wrote:
Better pictures for wet games, muddy and what not.

Stand face down wind and grab a plastic bag and the biggest lens hood you have.

Already have an expensive $200 plastic bag from Aquatech to deal with weather conditions.

The funny thing is I have to set the camera up when shooting in bad weather because the focus gets thrown off by the drops of water or the snow flakes. The gear is that precise.

Smile

Ross
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got some nice shots so far.   Got some nice shots so far. Empty

Back to top Go down

Got some nice shots so far.
Page 1 of 1