Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What shots would you like to see next year?

Go down 
+4
thedamnedfan
Nate
relicdavis
Photoguy!
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

Number of posts : 132
Location : Edgerton, on the edge of nowhere, close to somewhere...
Registration date : 2007-06-22

What shots would you like to see next year? Empty
PostSubject: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 4:21 pm

While the season is done for this year we are coming up with some unique and new ideas for pictures next season.

We have been talking with acouple photographers out of NY and also Oakland that have been doing remote shooting and we are very much considering putting cameras inside the goals next year at select games.

Each camera will be enclosed in Lexan boxes. I have been reading up on this stuff and Im going to be talking with acouple of the officials to show them so we can try and get clearance next year to do it. The great thing about the boxes that the cameras are in is, you would hardly notice they are there in the nets unless you deliberately went out of your way to look for them.

But we are looking for other ideas that you guys might be interested in also.

Check out our webpage as we took plenty of photos the last three weekends of some great college Lacrosse tournaments in Whitewater, Madison and Dekalb, IL.

Enjoy!

Ross n' Tammy

http://crossczech.smugmug.com/
Back to top Go down
http://crossczech.smugmug.com/  This is where you buy the awesom
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 5:31 pm

I would like see me (goalie) with a shot with the camera at a 45 degree? angle taking a shot while a playing is shooting. I have seen a few like that looks bad ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JanesvilleLacrosse.com
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 9:32 pm

Kinda like this shot...I know it's not the greatest shot but it's the idea right?

What shots would you like to see next year? _q4p1610
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 11:18 pm

What shots would you like to see next year? N49409510_30757851_2528

More like that, I don't have really any action shots of me coming out or throwing, I dunno but i like that one i just posted well balanced.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 11:47 pm

Maybe is you ever do something sweet in the net he could get something like that on you. Nah, i'm totally kidding Troy.

But I like alot of the shots you guys take. I'd like them more if there was more Stoughton *hint* lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 12:11 pm

That picture Troy posted is SICK! Something along those lines would be amazing.

Maybe shoot from an elevated platform or some really low angles as well.

Im not really fresh with ideas, im sure the more time I think the more ideas I can come with. Shooting with wide-angle or fish-eye is a possibility. Panorama shots?

And If you wanna come down to Manhattan, KS this weekend theres a tournament... lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
St. Michael
Freshman
Freshman
St. Michael

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 8:14 pm

You should do something like that at the Stoughton Janesville game
Back to top Go down
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 6:57 am

I know what you mean. We want to come up with stuff like this!

What shots would you like to see next year? 1611_110

Ross
Back to top Go down
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 9:01 pm

that is so baller...

this guy is a buddy of mine, he constructed a lexan box around his camera

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/storeportfolio.aspx?p=25881&s=0A8DPORT000008
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 6:47 pm

See what kinda stuff you can get at the Keva Indoor stuff? Im sure those guys would love to get thier pictures taken, and Keva could used some pictures for their site maybe to help better advertise?
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 10:01 pm

I could up and take pictures if u want.
Back to top Go down
veronalax33
JV
JV
veronalax33

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 9:12 pm

Get some really unique angles like others were saying. Something from up high or down low could look really cool if somebody got jacked up.
Back to top Go down
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 10:27 pm

relicdavis wrote:
I could up and take pictures if u want.

Are you playing next year? Plus what photo equipment are you using or do you have? We are probably going to hire 2 more shooters for next season but if you are playing then we might have a problem with it.

PM me and lets talk.

Guru wrote:
that is so baller...

this guy is a buddy of mine, he constructed a lexan box around his camera

Guru where is that guy from that took the shots from the link you posted? We found a place to make the box but need to come up with spec's so we know what to make. I might need to get ahold of him so I can have the boxes made correctly.

Ross
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 1:21 am

Photoguy! wrote:
Are you playing next year? Plus what photo equipment are you using or do you have? We are probably going to hire 2 more shooters for next season but if you are playing then we might have a problem with it.

PM me and lets talk.

Man, if I still lived in the area I would sooo be into taking lax shots. Though I would need a slight upgrade from what I currently have, but thats coming soon anyways.

Sadly I live in Kansas now. If you ever need an extra shooter during the summer and Im around, I would be more than glad to help out, if you have the equipment for me to use. Since most likely in the summer is when I will be making an upgrade to a better body and some new glass.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 4:49 pm

Photoguy! wrote:
Kinda like this shot...I know it's not the greatest shot but it's the idea right?

What shots would you like to see next year? _q4p1610

this game was a lot of fun to play in ... in terms of shots - a lot of the guys on the team love any forms of action,,, the big ones are hits which i know are hard to get but peple love those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What shots would you like to see next year?   What shots would you like to see next year? Empty

Back to top Go down

What shots would you like to see next year?
Page 1 of 1