Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your teams jerseys/gear pics.

Go down 
+2
gfields5
SiouxLax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Your teams jerseys/gear pics. Empty
PostSubject: Your teams jerseys/gear pics.   Your teams jerseys/gear pics. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:34 pm

Just got this idea from Butters in a different thread.

Post up a picture that includes your team's jerseys/helmets or any other 'team issued' gear(team gloves, socks, cleats, etc.)

And keep this thread on topic. Only pictures and comments on the pictures will be allowed, and keep it civil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
gfields5
JV
JV
gfields5

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Your teams jerseys/gear pics.   Your teams jerseys/gear pics. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:21 am

Tony Morien had these pictures on facebook, so I thought I might as well put them here. Too bad I don't have a shot of the team gloves though...ah well. Waunakee and Middleton's uniforms look cool, but I would have to say that the award for the sweetest uniforms this year goes to Marquette (obviously I'm biased!)

The front of the blue's:

Your teams jerseys/gear pics. N1607400471_30094238_4060

The back of the white's:

Your teams jerseys/gear pics. N1607400471_30094237_5636

Helmet:

Your teams jerseys/gear pics. N1607400471_30088112_7631
Back to top Go down
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Your teams jerseys/gear pics.   Your teams jerseys/gear pics. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:31 am

only downfall is that those uniforms are technically illegal due to having two colors under your armpits (gussets)
Back to top Go down
gfields5
JV
JV
gfields5

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Your teams jerseys/gear pics.   Your teams jerseys/gear pics. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:39 am

Guru wrote:
only downfall is that those uniforms are technically illegal due to having two colors under your armpits (gussets)

HAHA do they really have regulations regarding the number of colors under the armpit? Now come on, if that is true, then that is just ridiculous! ...and somewhat laughable actually.

I mean seriously, check out this flowto of Sean Geb's:

Your teams jerseys/gear pics. N1607400378_30106348_570

You're gunna negate that flow-etry with an armpit regulation? That's just preposterous! haha
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Your teams jerseys/gear pics.   Your teams jerseys/gear pics. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:52 am

The new rules on jerseys are so dumb. AHS is getting new red jerseys for next year since the ones they have now are illegal since the strips on the sleeves cover an area larger than the 1'' or something.

But rules aside, those jerseys are pretty sweet.

Last edited by SiouxLax on Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thecorster1234
Rookie
Rookie
thecorster1234

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Your teams jerseys/gear pics.   Your teams jerseys/gear pics. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:13 pm

my avatar is the new waunakee jerseys...They're Pimpin!!!
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Your teams jerseys/gear pics.   Your teams jerseys/gear pics. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:19 pm

They new jerseys are along the lines of what I originally wanted to get for Stoughton when I did the jersey order my senior year. But due to time, we were sort of pushed to use Warrior.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Your teams jerseys/gear pics.   Your teams jerseys/gear pics. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:25 pm

Beginning in 2008, all jerseys shall meet the following specifications: Jersey shall be of a single, solid color with the following trim specifications permitted:

a. Collar, cuffs and waistband may be of contrasting colors, but not more than 2 inches wide.
b. Side inserts (armpit to waistband) may be of contrasting color(s), but no more than 3 inches wide.
c. Numbers shall be centered vertically and horizontally and at least 8 inches tall on the front and at least 12 inches tall on the back.
d. Numbers may contain contrasting color trim(s) not to exceed 2 inches (the number shall contrast with the body of the jersey).

A visible logo/trademark may not exceed 2¼ square inches and 2¼ inches in any direction on the jersey and/or pant/short. Beginning in 2010, no more than one manufacturer's logo/trademark or reference on the outside of each item. (The same size restriction shall apply to either the manufacturer's logo/trademark or reference).

NOTE: An American flag, not to exceed 2 by 3 inches, and either a commemorative or a memorial patch, not to exceed 4 square inches and with written state association approval, may be worn on the jersey provided neither the flag, nor the patch, interferes with the visibility of the number.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Your teams jerseys/gear pics.   Your teams jerseys/gear pics. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:36 pm

Body color thing is cool, though I think that they are getting a little picky. Especially when it comes down to 2 1/4 inches and what not for logo and manufacturer logos. I mean come one.
Back to top Go down
Hugo43
Rookie
Rookie
Hugo43

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Your teams jerseys/gear pics.   Your teams jerseys/gear pics. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:06 pm

those marquette jerseys are so sick, we were sopose to get somthing along those lines but our coach ran out of time, waunakee's are pretty sick along with middletons
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Your teams jerseys/gear pics.   Your teams jerseys/gear pics. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:47 pm

Verona has some dope new jerseys for varsity this year... about time they got rid of those horrid box/ hockey jerseys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your teams jerseys/gear pics.   Your teams jerseys/gear pics. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your teams jerseys/gear pics.
Page 1 of 1