Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?

Go down 
+24
TheSTANG23
DwinsChamps
KevinBice
gfields5
mmhs089
savagelax07
bigpattyboy36
gofargo10
pukasheller19
relicdavis
Jaron
Hummel18
squidney
Jack
krks34
V-townLax19
ahsgoalie1
thedamnedfan
SiouxLax
Keeper33
JordanEC23
Nate
RiDE
Milwaukeelax25
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Milwaukeelax25
Rookie
Rookie
Milwaukeelax25

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 9:16 am

Just wondering were everyone is going to go, and if ya'll are going to play some lax there?

Questions about UW-system schools could problbly be answered here too.
Back to top Go down
http://teams.lax.com/team_page.phtml?team_id=3382
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:47 am

im trying to get into loyola, hopefully ill make the practice squad and my senior year they'll let me play a game or something Very Happy lol, seriosly, thats my plan though
Back to top Go down
Milwaukeelax25
Rookie
Rookie
Milwaukeelax25

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:28 am

pretty sure they are in the GLL.....and dont have a practice squad
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:46 am

UW-SP all the way. If I don't get into Stevens Point then I'll hit up Whitewater.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

Number of posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:47 am

Pretty sure he meant Loyola in MD. alien
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:49 am

Yeah, he's gotten like letters from Loyola school in MD.. but ofcoarse not for his lacrosse performance lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 2:34 pm

nates all jelous Smile, i was thinking if i practiced against teh raw players there, ide improve quickly, and after a few years, i would be proficcient enough to get some play time in an actual game...

have there been many D1 players to come out of wisconsin? any?
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 2:40 pm

I dont mean to shatter your dreams. But anyone from Wisconsin's chances of making even a practice squad are very very very slim to none. There are a select few who would even have the athleticism to do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:00 pm

UWEC as stated before
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:08 pm

UND for aviation...they have a club team in the MCLA-B that I might play for once I figure out if I'll have the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
Milwaukeelax25
Rookie
Rookie
Milwaukeelax25

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:32 pm

Warriorlax23 wrote:
Pretty sure he meant Loyola in MD. alien

my bad
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:36 pm

Of course it's your bad Kirner. By the way has it fallen off yet? Or did the antibiotics work?
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:55 pm

Im going to the Kansas City Art Institute to get my Bachelors in Fine Arts.

No lacrosse team there... lol.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:57 pm

maybe you could start one...
Back to top Go down
Milwaukeelax25
Rookie
Rookie
Milwaukeelax25

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:58 pm

Thanks butters, is it me or are lacrosse players not necessarily interested in UW-system schools. i mean most of them are going to othe states for college.

Oh and im not saying for lacrosse just in general
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 4:07 pm

Keeper33 wrote:
maybe you could start one...

I dont think that would work, art school?

I know theres lacrosse in the area, but im not sure where.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 8:57 pm

well you can't be the only athlete going there... maybe you can train 15 others and have a team
Back to top Go down
ahsgoalie1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:14 pm

madison edgewood (of UW MADISON Jr. as i like to call it) for a year and i'm gonna take classes at MATC so i can play for UW madison's club team. then after a year is up i'm transering into big madison and continuing to play for them...unless something better comes up
Back to top Go down
V-townLax19
Rookie
Rookie
V-townLax19

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:33 pm

i'm going to Tennessee Wesleyan a new d2 program in TN.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:33 pm

Keeper33 wrote:
well you can't be the only athlete going there... maybe you can train 15 others and have a team

Its art school. And I doubt out of 625 students, that I would be able to find 20 or so kids that would be willing to pick up a new sport if there isnt some kids there that already play.

I mean, it would be cool if I could find 15-20 athletes to get a club team going, but maintaining that would be difficult.

All I have to say is that its art school, not many athletes at art schools.
Back to top Go down
krks34
JV
JV
krks34

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:20 pm

UW-Milwaukee, Im a lazy kid when it comes to school
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 12:17 am

ahsgoalie1 wrote:
madison edgewood (of UW MADISON Jr. as i like to call it) for a year and i'm gonna take classes at MATC so i can play for UW madison's club team. then after a year is up i'm transering into big madison and continuing to play for them...unless something better comes up

you cant play for madisons club team anymore if u go to MATC, they changed that rule because of an insurance reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 12:56 am

BUT, what I talked to Hal about. Was him putting together a MATC team notn affiliated with the school made of Edgewood, MATC, and Madison guys who didn't make the cut. In replacement of a B team. He sounded intrigued, but the problem is someone would have to coach, and they'd need a field not owned by UW. Both manageable, as in GLLL a player can coach. The field may be difficult, but I'm sure they could find one somewhere.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:46 pm

The Butters wrote:
I dont mean to shatter your dreams. But anyone from Wisconsin's chances of making even a practice squad are very very very slim to none. There are a select few who would even have the athleticism to do such a thing.

dreams....shattered... No

actually thats what a lot of people say, which just makes me want to do it even more determined, we'll be up like 15-3 last game of my senior year and ill get some time in or something. i wouldnt be too bothered by that.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:12 pm

just HUSTLE YOUR ASS OFF, and be HUGE, you have to be so strong and SO SO SO fast to play in college, even a practice squad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?   Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you seniors and juniors plan to attened college?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next