Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

High Schoolers, please read!

Go down 
+3
Lefty019
SiouxLax
Jaron
7 posters

Would you use a recruiting service?
Yes
High Schoolers, please read! Vote_lcap87%High Schoolers, please read! Vote_rcap
 87% [ 13 ]
No
High Schoolers, please read! Vote_lcap13%High Schoolers, please read! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2007-05-11

High Schoolers, please read! Empty
PostSubject: High Schoolers, please read!   High Schoolers, please read! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:55 pm

As some of you know, I founded an instructional company last summer. It went very well, and I am still offering lessons this summer. Check out www.infinitylax.com to see what it is all about.

Recently, it has been brought to my attention that there is literally zero companies/people out there offering a recruiting service for lacrosse players in Wisconsin at the high school level. So my question is, would you use it?

If we could guarantee a product in a way that ensures not only that schools your interested in will find out about, and see you play, but also improve your chances of being recruited for that team. No details, prices, specifics or anything like that. Just answer the question, would you use this service.

Last edited by Jaron on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: High Schoolers, please read!   High Schoolers, please read! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:50 pm

I think it's a great idea Jaron...I know my bro did a combine thing and got to meet a bunch of DIII coaches(one basically told him he has a spot on his team for when he graduates)...but it's the DI schools that I think will be a little harder to get the attention of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
Lefty019
JV
JV
Lefty019

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: High Schoolers, please read!   High Schoolers, please read! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:37 pm

I also think its a great idea and even though we probably wouldn't gain D1 recognition right away it is a place to start in Wisconsin.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

PostSubject: Re: High Schoolers, please read!   High Schoolers, please read! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:42 pm

The service would mainly entail film, letters of recommendation, guidance and advice from those who have been through the process, and outreach to schools via connections and through those you are interested in. It would all be packaged and sent out in a professional manner for likely a one time fee. Myself and some other staff (who have also been through a recruiting process) would be there to aid you through it all.
Back to top Go down
mikeymo1923
Rookie
Rookie
mikeymo1923

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: High Schoolers, please read!   High Schoolers, please read! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:31 am

Who else is working with you Jaron? The service/site looks great by the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.uwec.edu/menslax
LancerGK
Rookie
Rookie
LancerGK

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: High Schoolers, please read!   High Schoolers, please read! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:09 am

Jaron just a quick note while I was looking at your site, which was extremly nice, I noticed that your pricing might want to be altered slightly for your All Star Package because at the curent prices, it would be cheaper to buy two Advanced Packages, which would give the same amount of lessons for $10 less. I could be missing something but thats just something you might want to look into. But other wise great site, and if I was still playing I definitely would look into it more.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

PostSubject: Re: High Schoolers, please read!   High Schoolers, please read! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Typos. Tis being changed.
Back to top Go down
SpLAX
Freshman
Freshman
SpLAX

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: High Schoolers, please read!   High Schoolers, please read! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Jaron,
Love the site, anyone interested in your services will be getting great value for their dollar. The camp you ran for our Youth kids this last summer has already paid dividends for our guys!!

I like the concept, my only concern would be this:
Would paying for a service of this type be against NCAA regulations? My thought would be the perception of you being an 'agent'.

Coach Z
Sun Prairie Youth Lacrosse
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunprairielacrosse.com
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: High Schoolers, please read!   High Schoolers, please read! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:34 am

I might take you up some lessons probably soon. I head to Purdue next fall and hope to do some stuff with their teams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JanesvilleLacrosse.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Schoolers, please read!   High Schoolers, please read! Empty

Back to top Go down

High Schoolers, please read!
Page 1 of 1