Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bay Valley Predictions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GBMETROREBELS27
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Bay Valley Predictions? Empty
PostSubject: Bay Valley Predictions?   Bay Valley Predictions? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:36 am

I'd like to hear what people think is going to happen in the bay valley this year.....any predictions anybody has would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Bay Valley Predictions?   Bay Valley Predictions? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
GBMETROREBELS27
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Bay Valley Predictions?   Bay Valley Predictions? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:49 pm

while someone did post their prediction for the conference, nobody really discusses the bay valley i was posting this to hopefully get some discussion started
Back to top Go down
ND#14
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Bay Valley Predictions?   Bay Valley Predictions? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:11 pm

first, what are your predictions? maybe we can start our own thread here
Back to top Go down
GBMETROREBELS27
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Bay Valley Predictions?   Bay Valley Predictions? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:18 pm

I posted it in the other thread but i'll post it again.....

1.) Wausau - Was very tough to do much of anything on offense last year against these guys. I was not very impressed with their JV guys that we played against last year though.

2.) Appleton - Don't know much about them other than a few guys i played against this winter who were very good.

3.) Bay Port - Better than a lot of people let on. they have a very good goalie in Jon Mullins and one of the best defenders in the conference in Andy Strenski, tough to score on them in the indoor league.

4.) Neenah - They have arguably the best goalie in the conference returning this year and are very well coached and could make a real run at this thing.

5.) Metro - (My team) Graduated quite a few guys last year including 5 starters but retain their best shooter in Mike Pannke and bring up a guy in Alex Krueger that has really progressed and could become one of the leading scorers for the Rebels. Starting a new goalie in Alex Loritz who had varsity experience last year when the starter couldn't show up.

6.) Notre Dame - I'll admit i really don't know anything about NDA

7.) De Pere - Played them last year and it was their first varsity season. They have a lot of very good athletes on this team and could provide some stiff competition

8.) Southwest - Lost a lot of talent two years ago and haven't really seen them recover.

9.) Menasha - All i really know is that they hired a new coach this year played with them in the indoor league last saturday and it seems like they have a few talented guys on their team.

10.) Oneida - First varsity season. They have a lot of good stick handlers but they don't seem to work well as a team
Back to top Go down
WisconsinLax
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Bay Valley Predictions?   Bay Valley Predictions? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Wausua is the obvious pick but i think Appleton has potential to beat them out, teams 4-8 can be swapped around in between, just what i think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bay Valley Predictions?   Bay Valley Predictions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bay Valley Predictions?
Page 1 of 1