Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Wisconsinlax.com

Go down 
+2
thedamnedfan
RiDE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Team Wisconsinlax.com Empty
PostSubject: Team Wisconsinlax.com   Team Wisconsinlax.com EmptyFri May 11, 2007 9:51 pm

we should make a team of the best guys on this forum and take it to a turnament somewhere, would be kinda cool
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Team Wisconsinlax.com   Team Wisconsinlax.com EmptyFri May 11, 2007 9:56 pm

Pat Shea, from the Madison sector of Lacrosse America, had talked about having a team at the end of the year that would participate in a few tournaments over the summer. It would be a try out deal where coaches would send so many players per team and a team of players would be crafted out of the best to play in the tournaments.

So you are more or less asking about All-Conference teams?

But its tough to say at this point, there are a few teams I havnt seen play that could deffinately have tallent to make AC.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Team Wisconsinlax.com   Team Wisconsinlax.com EmptyFri May 11, 2007 9:59 pm

i dont think ide make it, but ide come watch for sure
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Team Wisconsinlax.com   Team Wisconsinlax.com EmptyFri May 11, 2007 11:26 pm

I don't know about The Mad-town area or the Green Bay guys up north, but the Milwaukee area teams have the Milwaukee select team during the summer. You have tryouts and such, but because its the summer, no one really cares Razz. Last year they did a tourny out in Madison (Bullrush?) and did a couple out of state down in Chicago.

BTW: What is the Bullrush?
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Team Wisconsinlax.com   Team Wisconsinlax.com EmptyFri May 11, 2007 11:29 pm

I would love to help coach for this team. Ill talk to Coach Shea when I get back in Wisconsin on Monday.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Team Wisconsinlax.com   Team Wisconsinlax.com EmptyFri May 11, 2007 11:30 pm

its a tournament that is hosted in verona i believe. its tommarrow, and sunday, come watch if you want, i think i will
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Team Wisconsinlax.com   Team Wisconsinlax.com EmptySat May 12, 2007 1:26 am

Thing about Milwuakee select is that they dont take graduating seniors. I'm getting a team together for the Bagder State Games during the summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Team Wisconsinlax.com   Team Wisconsinlax.com EmptySat May 12, 2007 1:41 am

AHSlax21 wrote:
Thing about Milwuakee select is that they dont take graduating seniors. I'm getting a team together for the Bagder State Games during the summer.

are you serious? isnt it a U18 team? that sounds like it would hurt the team...
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Team Wisconsinlax.com   Team Wisconsinlax.com EmptySat May 12, 2007 1:57 am

It's technically a U19 team since all the tournys they enter are U19. I don't know the reason for not taking graduating seniors though. I'm over it though because the way my summer is looking I wont have much time for lacrosse anyways.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Team Wisconsinlax.com   Team Wisconsinlax.com EmptySat May 12, 2007 2:22 am

I know Brewtown last year took graduating seniors. And Badger state had a 2005 Verona Alumni team because a good majority were still 19. A good portion of them were also college ballers.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Team Wisconsinlax.com   Team Wisconsinlax.com EmptySat May 12, 2007 6:51 pm

Yeah, Brewtown and Badger State Games are both U19 tournys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Wisconsinlax.com   Team Wisconsinlax.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Wisconsinlax.com
Page 1 of 1