Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Milwaukee Select Team

Go down 
+8
DwinsChamps
JordanEC23
Jaron
HockeyandLax
Jack
Lefty019
RiDE
KMLax46
12 posters
AuthorMessage
KMLax46
Rookie
Rookie
KMLax46

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Milwaukee Select Team Empty
PostSubject: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 8:31 am

Hey Guys, its my first post here on these forums, i think its great that we can have a place to discuss WI lacrosse.
I play for KM Varsity(yeah yeah, get your laughs out now) and Im the goalie, my name is Ben.
I got called to play on the Milwaukee Select team, is anybody else playing or played last year. I think this will be an excellect experiance in playing very good teams from out of state, and just cool to see some sick lacrosse.
has anybody else made this team in prior years or this year?
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 10:23 am

you should post the schedule, im interested in watching a few games.
Back to top Go down
Lefty019
JV
JV
Lefty019

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 12:39 pm

i heard you get some really nice new equipment and you play some really good out of state teams
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 2:05 pm

whats ur schedule? what kinda equipment u talkin about?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 2:13 pm

Ah i made it, theres a u-16 and u-18,

Great Lakes Lacrosse Invitational in Kalamazoo, MI on June 23rd & 24th (U16 & U18)
Midwest Challenge at Notre Dame University in South Bend, IN : July 13th-15th(U18); July 27th-29th (U16)
Chicago Challenge at Benedictine University on July 20th - 22nd (U18 only)

(copied from hot4lax.com)

We were originally getting Personalized gloves and heads, but the gloves fell through with harrow, but we're still getting the heads
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 2:58 pm

Those are all great tournament except the Great Lakes Lacrose Invitational. I cant vouche for what its like nowadays, but 2 years ago, when we took the MALA All Stars, it was a complete joke.

Chicago Challenge and Notre Dame will both be awesome and you guys should see some serious competition. I know the MALA team will be attending the Chicago Challenge as well.
Back to top Go down
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

Number of posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 4:02 pm

Do you actually mean heads? Or helmets?
Back to top Go down
KMLax46
Rookie
Rookie
KMLax46

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 4:16 pm

were getting actual heads, not helmets. i wish we could of gotten gloves, that would of been tight. i dont know what the the other goalie and i are getting, Harrow doesnt make goalie stuff, except for a 1 piece stick.
Back to top Go down
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 4:17 pm

Why don't you guys look outside of Harrow?
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 4:20 pm

harrow was the company that sponsored us or something.
Back to top Go down
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

Number of posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 4:49 pm

Heads only? I mean its better than nothing but would honestly use it over one you like already? That sort of blows.
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 5:36 pm

I guess it just came out and is worth around 95$ so i dunno it might be pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 6:28 pm

i'd sell that stuff on ebay.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 7:03 pm

I played on it last year...most fun I have ever had playing lacrosse. You get to play some VERY good teams from all over in tournys. You get to meet D1 coaches that are at the tournys scouting and what not. If you're very serious about lacrosse its a great thing because a few of the tournys are scouting tournys(atleast thats how it was last year) and it's good way to get your name out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Why isnt Milwaukee playing the mala select team?
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 11:09 pm

this guy at camp had a really nice pair of harrow gloves. they were honestly the most unrestricting things ive ever played with. felt like you werent wearing gloves
Back to top Go down
krks34
JV
JV
krks34

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 1:34 am

good question, but as anthony said, it was by far some of the most fun ive had playing lacrosse. Chicago challenge was a good tourny, you got to work with the Gettysburg coach. Also just rooming with guys from other teams from Milwaukee was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
ahsgoalie1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 1:46 pm

ya chillin with you boys in chi-town was fun...but roomin with petey was prolly the most hilarious thing thats ever happened to me. with his drunk ass walkin into the dorm at four in the morning after stealing the golf cart...god damn funniest stuff ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Select Team   Milwaukee Select Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Milwaukee Select Team
Page 1 of 1