Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wisconsin Fall Club team

Go down 
+14
DwinsChamps
Jack
zack attack 12
bigpattyboy36
tidbits
TaylorHaney22
Nate
Jaron
relicdavis
MUHS #30
squidney
Guru
thedamnedfan
Photoguy!
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 8:59 pm

Dear Jack, Really looking forward to Friday. Really hoping I get some field time. Should be just like summer pickup at Ubay.
Love-Pat
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 9:36 pm

bigpattyboy#3 wrote:
Dear Jack, Really looking forward to Friday. Really hoping I get some field time. Should be just like summer pickup at Ubay.
Love-Pat

ah...i take it its the Marquette invitational this weekend?

elephant
Back to top Go down
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

Number of posts : 132
Location : Edgerton, on the edge of nowhere, close to somewhere...
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 10:54 pm

Jack wrote:
get some of me, number 22 for milwaukee

Got some nice ones of you Jack.

Hey Guru what's your number again?

Ross
Back to top Go down
http://crossczech.smugmug.com/  This is where you buy the awesom
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 5:39 pm

i have a lot of sweet shots in the album. i know my family is interested in getting some prints on order.

again, amazing work!
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 6:15 pm

Very nice shots, Jace and Jack with the Exo II's... sexxy.
Back to top Go down
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 12:50 am

...almost too sexy

the one of jack shooting/passing is crazy
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 10:17 am

which one? i didn't see one
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

Number of posts : 132
Location : Edgerton, on the edge of nowhere, close to somewhere...
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 1:02 pm

Im glad you guys like the shots. We love to take them. I was just hired last week for Prep Sports Online and will be shooting alot of H.S. football for the next 2 months. Then I will be switching over to Hockey, Basketball and Volleyball for the winter time. Then Baseball, Lacrosse, and Soccer in the spring time.

Jack hurry up and get me the schedule for this weekend if we can make it out. Tonight I picked up a JV football game that I could make some nice cash so Im shooting that. Tomorrow Im shooting in Racine for Wash. Park football. We also have 2 UW games on Saturday. So if you have a schedule you can toss me and we could make it we will try and be there.

Guru, I completely forgot you were #35. I should of just put Guru and some UW men's Lacrosse photos for the title. We got so many good shots of you it was sick!

Hope your dad liked them. He said he wanted some shots when Tammy and I talked with him.

Tell him to make sure an order big prints!!!

Smile

Ross
Back to top Go down
http://crossczech.smugmug.com/  This is where you buy the awesom
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 2:03 pm

Photoguy! wrote:
Im glad you guys like the shots. We love to take them. I was just hired last week for Prep Sports Online and will be shooting alot of H.S. football for the next 2 months. Then I will be switching over to Hockey, Basketball and Volleyball for the winter time. Then Baseball, Lacrosse, and Soccer in the spring time.

Jack hurry up and get me the schedule for this weekend if we can make it out. Tonight I picked up a JV football game that I could make some nice cash so Im shooting that. Tomorrow Im shooting in Racine for Wash. Park football. We also have 2 UW games on Saturday. So if you have a schedule you can toss me and we could make it we will try and be there.

Guru, I completely forgot you were #35. I should of just put Guru and some UW men's Lacrosse photos for the title. We got so many good shots of you it was sick!

Hope your dad liked them. He said he wanted some shots when Tammy and I talked with him.

Tell him to make sure an order big prints!!!

Smile

Ross

The Marquette Invitational and 2nd Annual Parents' Weekend Celebration will be taking place Thursday through Saturday, September 20-22, and we now have a finalized schedule in place!

For directions for Milwaukee County Sports Complex click on the this link for directions from Marquette's Campus. After following these you will turn right into the Sports Complex. Park in the parking lot and the field will be right next to the main building. If you have trouble locating the building please call my cell phone (Coach Panch Ojeda) at (703) 731-8582 and I will direct you.

Thursday 9/20 (Milwaukee Sports Complex)
7:00 p.m. - Marquette vs. MSOE
8:30 p.m. - UWM vs. Mad-Cow
Friday and Saturday games will be played at Valley Fields on Marquette's campus. For directions please visit our "Archived News" section and click on "Directions to Marquette Home Games." Admission to all events is free, and everyone is invited to bring along friends and guests!
Friday 9/21 (Valley Fields)
Game 1: 6:00 p.m. - Marquette vs. UWM
Game 2: 7:30 p.m. - MSOE v. Whitewater
Game 3: 9:00 p.m. - MadCow vs. Loyola

Saturday 9/22 (Valley Fields)
Game 1: 9:00 a.m. - UWM vs. Whitewater
Game 2: 10:30 a.m. - Loyola vs. MSOE
Game 3: 12:00 p.m. - Marquette vs. MadCow
Game 4: 1:30 p.m. - Loyola vs. Whitewater
Game 5: 4:00 p.m. - Championship
Game 6: 5:30 p.m. - Consolation Game

PARENT'S WEEKEND BANQUET: 7:30p.m.
The 2nd Annual Parents' Weekend banquet will take place Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. in the Banquet Room 163 of Marquette's Alumni Memorial Union. The dinner will include a slide show of pictures from the weekend, a short presentation from the team's President and Vice President, and introduction of the 2007-2008 Marquette Men's Lacrosse team, and team and family member photo opportunities. Parents and guests will also have the chance to purchase Marquette Lacrosse apparel, including t-shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, polos, and hats. All proceeds will go toward the fundraising goals for our upcoming year, and we appreciate everyone who will be in attendance!

that's from www.marquettelacrosse.net, so if you're interested come on out, UWM's playing a few games-but the food game is gonna be on friday night. looking forward to seeing a few of you boys out there. i should be wearing 36 for Marquette.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 2:06 pm

Milwuakee Sports Complext is on 60th and Ryan Road in Franklin WI

6000 W Ryan Rd Franklin WI 53132

google maps it and you'll get there no problem
Back to top Go down
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 4:32 pm

Marquette is going to walk right through this tournament.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 12:29 am

Too bad Madison didnt decide to send a team... would have made it a little more broad, and some more competition.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 5:26 am

DwinsChamps wrote:

idk they let up some wimpy ass goals against msoe and didn't win by as much as they should have... it was weird man

we beat madcow 11-4 or something
Back to top Go down
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 11:27 am

Well it is fall ball. If Marquette played their starters the whole time and played to win, which is no guarantee in the fall, then they should do well.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 1:04 pm

Does Marquette really have that good of a team?

Cuz I really never hear that much about their colleigate team.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 2:10 pm

um... not sure if i have the authority to be saying this, but legend has it that for a while in the late 90's we(marquette university) had a great great awesome coach who was very charasmatic and this and that who lead the team into the national tournament for a few years. apparantly Marquette used to be top 25 in the MCLA for a year or two. then the legend goes that the coach got pissed at a reff and slugged his lights out in the parking lot after a game. Marquette University fires said coach and hires another coach. Program begins to decline until 2 years ago when there was a huge hazing incident. the new coach got fired, team disbanded and it was just badnewsbears. last year(2007 season) was the start of our "rebuilding" process. New coach, New administration in the club, a whole different mindset. the policies have radicaly changed as well as the coaching style. in 2007 they tied for last in conference with like 3 or 4 other teams, so yea you could say we're in the basement of the UMLL(as it has been said before). but i havent been around long enough to truly tell you 'how good marquette is' i mean everyone talks about potential, but it's what you do with that potential that's what counts.

yea.... grammar...
Back to top Go down
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 2:35 pm

Marquette's been a low-tier UMLL-A (now UMLL-1) team for a few years, of course with the exception being one season that was cancelled due to "hazing." Nevertheless, they have much more depth and talent than any of the teams that I can think of in the GLLL.

Madison A aside (the real Madison A, that is), there isn't a GLLL team who could even give a UMLL-1 team a real game.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 6:16 pm

I see... that sucks for Marquette. But stuff happens.

Other than Madison and Marquette, what of college based teams are lookin good in Wisconsin?
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 12:53 am

DwinsChamps wrote:
DwinsChamps wrote:
Marquette's been a low-tier UMLL-A (now UMLL-1) team for a few years, of course with the exception being one season that was cancelled due to "hazing." Nevertheless, they have much more depth and talent than any of the teams that I can think of in the GLLL.

Madison A aside (the real Madison A, that is), there isn't a GLLL team who could even give a UMLL-1 team a real game.

Heres UWM's Games on the weekend:

UWM- 11
MadCow- 5

Marquette- 5
UWM- 4
(Marq scored with 1:30 left to tie, and :36 left to win)

UWM- 11
UWW- 2
(First win over UWW in team history)

CHAMPIONSHIP

UWM- 5
Marquette- 4
(We scored with :30 left to win)
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 1:39 am

Milwaukee with the upset... noice!
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 12:28 am

yea the celebration resembled more of a rugby team style thing, but it was a good game.
Back to top Go down
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 12:50 pm

Jack wrote:
DwinsChamps wrote:
DwinsChamps wrote:

Heres UWM's Games on the weekend:

UWM- 11
MadCow- 5

Marquette- 5
UWM- 4
(Marq scored with 1:30 left to tie, and :36 left to win)

UWM- 11
UWW- 2
(First win over UWW in team history)

CHAMPIONSHIP

UWM- 5
Marquette- 4
(We scored with :30 left to win)

Congrats on the win, UWM is definitely improving. I also admire your ability to effectively use quotations. Of course, you omitted the post I wrote that said "it's fall" and that there's no guarantee that Marquette would play to win...even though based on your bracket they beat every team that they played at least once.

Usually (meaning 100% of the time) UMLL teams give rookies and freshmen alot of playing time in the fall to get them acclimated to the game. The goal isn't to win, but to improve as a team in preparation for the spring. For example, a few years back John's Hopkins played in the fall vs. Michigan's MCLA club team, and lost. JH went on to win the national championship. I doubt that anyone thinks Michigan could even run with a D1 team in the spring.

That said, I know that last year UW-Eau Claire would have probably lost in the spring to Marquette. In the fall, we played only our rookies in a game vs. UWM and the outcome was rather close, as our top two lines at every position watched from the sideline. Logic tells me that the outcome in spring would likely be very different.

Point being, Jack, that fall ball means nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 2:29 pm

I dont think its fair to talk about Johns Hopkins versus Michigan and put Marquette vs Milwaukee in the same sentence.

If Marquette wasnt playing to win, who's to say Milwaukee was? And I in fact know that Marquette did play to win. This is a rival game, regardless if they don't play in the same conference. I congratulate Milwaukee on a good win, and Marquette on a good tournament, but I still think Milwaukee was the better team on that day.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 3:32 pm

so if you are going to come with the post 'its fall ball, marquette doesn't play to win'

why start the conversation with 'marquette will walk right through this tournament'?

also, after the game where we beat marquette, their coach came up to us, commended us on how much better we've gotten, told us they played their hearts out and still lost, and asked us to move up to their league.
Back to top Go down
Butters
Varsity
Varsity

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 5:02 pm

Milwaukee played a flawless game versus Whitewater and stomped us. We are no worse than we were last year and I recall us beating Eau Claire "in the spring." MCLA teams are not all high and mighty for paying 2k a year to play. You can be just as good in the GLLL and pay less than a tenth of the price. Milwaukee would very easily be 3rd in UMLL-B division, and only that low because St Thomas and St Johns are consistent national contenders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Fall Club team   Wisconsin Fall Club team - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin Fall Club team
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next