Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All Time Team Wisconsin

Go down 
+14
CrownLaxer
mkexlax
AHSLAXISBALLIN
thedamnedfan
DwinsChamps
gfields5
s1erra 7i2
bigpattyboy36
Butters
SiouxLax
Jack
V-townLax19
MUHS #30
Jaron
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gfields5
JV
JV
gfields5

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-03-28

All Time Team Wisconsin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Time Team Wisconsin   All Time Team Wisconsin - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:42 pm

Someone who I believe deserves more recognition is Ian Mark (Marquette High/Oberlin College). Ian played a lead roll in creating the Marquette High program 5-6 years ago, and then went on to play DIII. Not only did he get quality playing time at Oberlin, but he was also named as one of their Senior Captains last year. However, he does not get much recognition because he played in Milwaukee before the Milwaukee Area teams became strong enough to compete with the Madison programs, though his importance to the area (Marquette is one of the top three largest programs in state) and skill level (probably the best player, or second best to Pano, to come out of Milwaukee) deem him deserving of recognition as one of the best middies in Wisconsin Lacrosse history.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: All Time Team Wisconsin   All Time Team Wisconsin - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:41 pm

Good post Gfields. I agree with you Ian Mark is definitely All Time Team WI material
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
CrownLaxer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: All Time Team Wisconsin   All Time Team Wisconsin - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:57 pm

gfields5 wrote:
Someone who I believe deserves more recognition is Ian Mark (Marquette High/Oberlin College). Ian played a lead roll in creating the Marquette High program 5-6 years ago, and then went on to play DIII. Not only did he get quality playing time at Oberlin, but he was also named as one of their Senior Captains last year. However, he does not get much recognition because he played in Milwaukee before the Milwaukee Area teams became strong enough to compete with the Madison programs, though his importance to the area (Marquette is one of the top three largest programs in state) and skill level (probably the best player, or second best to Pano, to come out of Milwaukee) deem him deserving of recognition as one of the best middies in Wisconsin Lacrosse history.
'

100 percent agree
Back to top Go down
schnirro4
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: All Time Team Wisconsin   All Time Team Wisconsin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:48 pm

have i been gone that long only to have hit one list or do i just suck that bad Question
Back to top Go down
gbpackers12
Freshman
Freshman
gbpackers12

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: All Time Team Wisconsin   All Time Team Wisconsin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 9:21 pm

what about JC Severson from waunakee?

just an idea.
Back to top Go down
thecorster1234
Rookie
Rookie
thecorster1234

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: All Time Team Wisconsin   All Time Team Wisconsin - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:32 pm

Speaking of JC Severson, i actually had a dream about him last nite...gosh he's amazing
Back to top Go down
JordanEC23
Varsity
Varsity
JordanEC23

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: All Time Team Wisconsin   All Time Team Wisconsin - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:59 pm

I know JC would find that creepy, like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time Team Wisconsin   All Time Team Wisconsin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Time Team Wisconsin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2