Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Results/Banter

Go down 
+18
thedamnedfan
foxmotox643
northshorelax37
ahsgoalie1
MUHS #30
kmlax26
RiDE
HockeyandLax
Lefty019
Nate
tdarcy
JordanEC23
zack attack 12
bigpattyboy36
Keeper33
SiouxLax
madcity31
Jack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Game Results/Banter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 9:05 pm

i think a lot of you would be pleasantly surprised at how much the parents know and can recognize... they arent as game-savvy as the coaches and players, but they generally know a bad hit/call when they see one....

anyway...

how did the AHS/KM Game go,,, i'm kinda anxious to hear the report.

and in other MALL action, MUHS will play it's 3rd game in 4 days against Eastside under the lights at shorewood high school tomorrow(friday) at 7 PM..... admission is free... should be an awesome game.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 9:14 pm

AHS over KM

13-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 9:17 pm

I think i see KM falling out of the top 10 on laxpower in the state... looks like a fun game for schweitzer Razz
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 9:20 pm

AHSlax21 wrote:
AHS over KM

13-1

details?????
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:00 pm

Stoughton 4 Lafollette 3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:04 pm

When my brother (casey Clark) came home from the game i asked him who won he says, "we did 14-1" Then i ask who scored hes like "everyone"
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:12 pm

stoughtonlacrosse54 wrote:

it was a good game, stoughton was down 3-1 at one point, and we pulled it together and took teh lead. Butters called a good game too, especially considering he was alone reffing. just out of curiosity, anyone know how the jv game went, i didnt watch the second half, had to leave.
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:16 pm

bigpattyboy#3 wrote:
i think a lot of you would be pleasantly surprised at how much the parents know and can recognize...
I beg to differ. I've yet to hear an intelligent word come out of a parent's mouth this year, and every game have laughed at the stupidity of them. Parents should just keep their mouths shut. And keep in mind this isn't just a few games, I'm at 32 reffed this year. It gets ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:18 pm

RiDE wrote:
stoughtonlacrosse54 wrote:

it was a good game, stoughton was down 3-1 at one point, and we pulled it together and took teh lead. Butters called a good game too, especially considering he was alone reffing. just out of curiosity, anyone know how the jv game went, i didnt watch the second half, had to leave.

JV won 6-3
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:19 pm

well butters atleast a drunken parent hasn't physically assualted you yet like what happened at the Oshkosh Neenah game a few weeks back (the reason Oshkosh forfeited the rest of their games)
Back to top Go down
kmlax26
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:23 pm

yeah, i don't know what happened at the KM v AHS game, so embarassing. Started off fine, then AHS had a nice fast break goal, followed by 4 more. After the first one, KM hung up the pads. As many F-U goals as AHS had, at least we pulled off 1 dignity goal, however, 1 definitely wasn't enough.
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:29 pm

Although keeper I've had a parent threaten to kill me before, not in lacrosse, but in hockey. I've been reffing crap since 6th grade, I've just reached the point where I am forced to label parents incompetent.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:29 pm

I don't really thing it's that embarressing for you guys seeing you're a 1st year team and Arrowhead is the top team in state. It was embarressing fo rus when we lost to Sun Prairie 14-1 this year.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:33 pm

well you do have a point about parents being incompetent i've had some brutal parents around when i have reffed Hockey and there have been many while i've played both Lax and Hockey
Back to top Go down
kmlax26
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:36 pm

yeah, the embarassing part is that the majority of the team gave up. i mean our 1 goal was from 25 yards out, so i mean if we keep doing that, at least we can make a dent and keep some dignity. now i'm just waiting for us to dive bomb in the rankings.
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:41 pm

You still never know... because wasnt it last years arrowhead team as a starting program that lost to marquette about 16-1 in the season, then in playoffs won in ot. Anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:46 pm

I'd rather not talk about that game, but it is true. Anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
kmlax26
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:49 pm

valid point
Back to top Go down
ahsgoalie1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:56 pm

and not to diss you km guys or anything but that goal ended up bouncing off of our center middies foot in that man down defense we were running...good hard shot but lucky bounce
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 12:05 am

Clark man get your scores right...KM game tonight was 13-1 and Marquette last year beat us 18-1 the 2nd time we played them. Talk about running up the score.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 12:30 am

kmlax26 wrote:
yeah, the embarassing part is that the majority of the team gave up. i mean our 1 goal was from 25 yards out, so i mean if we keep doing that, at least we can make a dent and keep some dignity. now i'm just waiting for us to dive bomb in the rankings.

rankings arent anything. everyone is mentioning last eyar and how AHS a first year squad who had suffered a 18-1 defeat by MUHS overthrew the #1 team in the state and went on to the state final. rankings dont mean a thing. they're just there for fans to look at and argue over.
Back to top Go down
ahsgoalie1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 7:56 am

bigpattyboy#3 you couldn't be more right
Back to top Go down
kmlax26
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 2:01 pm

ahsgoalie1 wrote:
and not to diss you km guys or anything but that goal ended up bouncing off of our center middies foot in that man down defense we were running...good hard shot but lucky bounce

you can't call a bounce shot a lucky goal, now if the shot was aimed top shelf and it got bounced that's one thing, but the point of the bounce shot is to bounce it so the goalie can't predict it. it was man up though, and only 1 goal for a 3 minute non releasable is pretty good defense.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 2:44 pm

The shot was wide...it hit someones foot and was redirected towards the goal. That's why it was lucky. That was also the first goal we have let in man down.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 3:05 pm

kmlax26 wrote:

any shot from 25 yards out is lucky to go in at all bounce shot or not if you shoot from that far out the only way you will score is luck or a goalie not paying attention or finally a combination of both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Results/Banter   Game Results/Banter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Results/Banter
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next