Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

Number of posts : 132
Location : Edgerton, on the edge of nowhere, close to somewhere...
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville?   Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:52 pm

So we are looking for someone who would be interested in either throwing or passing or just whatever down in Janesville or the Edgerton/Stoughton area.

We live in Edgerton and the wife and I regularly pass back and forth. But the problem we are running into is the fact that's about it. we are looking for some more people to bum around with and pass the ball back and forth.

If there is anyone interested please pm us here and lets see if we can set something up.

We are about to also get a goal to use and take to the park so we can screw around. Mabye in the fairways of the local golf course too!!!

Smile

Ross
Back to top Go down
http://crossczech.smugmug.com/  This is where you buy the awesom
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville?   Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:17 am

Photoguy! wrote:
So we are looking for someone who would be interested in either throwing or passing or just whatever down in Janesville or the Edgerton/Stoughton area.

We live in Edgerton and the wife and I regularly pass back and forth. But the problem we are running into is the fact that's about it. we are looking for some more people to bum around with and pass the ball back and forth.

If there is anyone interested please pm us here and lets see if we can set something up.

We are about to also get a goal to use and take to the park so we can screw around. Mabye in the fairways of the local golf course too!!!

Smile

Ross

i'm lovin the golf course idea, careful for the gophers though.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville?   Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 5:21 pm

im in stoughton, 770-0658, call me if you wanna pass

name is Nate btw
Back to top Go down
SNCLAX26
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville?   Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:15 pm

I live in Beloit so I could meet you up in Janesville. I have a foldable goal too in my garage.

921-0715 Names Chris
Back to top Go down
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

Number of posts : 132
Location : Edgerton, on the edge of nowhere, close to somewhere...
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville?   Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:52 am

Hey guys sorry I haven't gotten back with you. Been a busy weekend and Im trying to get a job at the Apple Store also so my 2 hour seminar was tonight.

So I don't know if you have heard but in Janesville at Palmer park there are tennis courts that have lights that are on until 11pm. I usually go down there and throw against the wall on a daily basis because it's got a great cement wall.

Plus on the opposite side of the cement wall is another area where they usually play inline hockey. I would figure if someone does have a net throwing and shooting back there would be fine because there's usually no one there.

Ross
Back to top Go down
http://crossczech.smugmug.com/  This is where you buy the awesom
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville?   Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:30 am

dude if your shooting down there on a daily basis, you will be a great shot in no time, if you focus on your technique. If ur trying to really get good, dont forget to practice shooting offhand too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville?   Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to throw or pass down in Janesville?
Page 1 of 1