Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Second favorite pos. to play

Go down 
+11
thedamnedfan
zack attack 12
bigpattyboy36
MUHS #30
Jaron
RiDE
Keeper33
Nate
northshorelax37
HockeyandLax
krks34
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
krks34
JV
JV
krks34

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Second favorite pos. to play Empty
PostSubject: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 12:44 pm

What's your second favorite position to play?

Mine is goalie.
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 12:49 pm

Play attack, but middie is fun too. Played goalie a couple times.
Back to top Go down
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman
northshorelax37

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 1:11 pm

krks34 wrote:

Mine is goalie.
after yesterday, it should be
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 1:59 pm

My second favorite is goalie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
krks34
JV
JV
krks34

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 3:01 pm

northshorelax37 wrote:
krks34 wrote:

Mine is goalie.
after yesterday, it should be

yea whatever man, i shoulda stopped the second one, it went right off my left foot.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 3:27 pm

mine is attack too bad i didn't get to play during our menasha game cause my backup didn't show for practice the day before
Back to top Go down
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman
northshorelax37

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 9:18 pm

krks34 wrote:

yea whatever man, i shoulda stopped the second one, it went right off my left foot.
you still made some of the best saves i've seen this year.
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 9:19 pm

Is there a kid named kirk on north shore?
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 9:26 pm

mine would be defense, i just like having 6 feet of range
Back to top Go down
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman
northshorelax37

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 9:27 pm

kirks is his nickname
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 9:50 pm

Long Stick Middie easy, sexiest position in Lacrosse, only the best athletes can play it. (or play it well at least) It is easily the most fun position to play.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 9:57 pm

Eclipse wrote:
Long Stick Middie easy, sexiest position in Lacrosse, only the best athletes can play it. (or play it well at least) It is easily the most fun position to play.

but lsm is only fogo (face off get off) so therefore goalie isthe sexiest because me and butter play it
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 9:58 pm

It's also on Man down defense
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 10:00 pm

nah that is your fourth d man he doesn't count as a lsm because he will get off when you get the ball down the feild. besides you haven't come up with a counter point to my other point
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 10:05 pm

Thats not true. The LSM counts as a middie and can clear (and sometimes score) by himself, or at least thats how we play it.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 10:06 pm

MUHS #30 wrote:
Thats not true. The LSM counts as a middie and can clear (and sometimes score) by himself, or at least thats how we play it.

and so can your defense but does your LSM ever stay out after getting the ball to your attacking end? even on man down situations?
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptySun May 20, 2007 10:45 pm

Keeper33 wrote:
MUHS #30 wrote:

and so can your defense but does your LSM ever stay out after getting the ball to your attacking end? even on man down situations?

it depends on the situation and where people are on the field. if the lsm clears the ball all the way down field, a textbook fast break would involve the lsm pitching it off to an attackman or another middie and then almost immediatley taking the pass back for a quick shot.... i've seen it tried but it didnt work.

but in general the lsm goes on for F/O's and defense-both mandown and even-up.
Back to top Go down
zack attack 12
JV
JV
zack attack 12

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 12:54 am

the lsm is your fourth pole correct, however, your lsm plays midfield on defense, so when a middie comes back for d do yo all of a sudden refer to him as the 1st 2nd or 3rd shorty...no they are still middies and the fact that one of them has a pole makes no difference...an lsm goes on for the face and also subs to play d thats his job, lsm are not exactly made for playing offense...they are a special teams kind of player
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 3:24 pm

yea, if the LSM intercepts a pass or gets a ground ball and creates a fast break, runs down.... etc. then he participates in the offense..very rarely

at camp, we had our best Dpole do the bravehearts in the event of a tie, it worked pretty well.
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 1:35 am

i like playing midfield b/c it makes me feel like i'm in shape.... errr.... it reminds me how much work i need to do to get into shape.
Back to top Go down
HockeyandLax
Freshman
Freshman
HockeyandLax

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 1:53 am

id have to say goalie is pretty fun
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 1:54 am

I would deffinately say goalie. Ive been in goal here and there when no one else was around, and I picked it up alright. Mostly team scrimmages and just shooting around with buddies.

I even stepped up and played goal at U-Bay once when my bro was going through his cycle.
Back to top Go down
DwinsChamps
Varsity
Varsity
DwinsChamps

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 9:23 am

I like to play defense on the left side of the crease, which opens up the attackman's hands to my stick checks. I suppose playing crease is a nice change of pace. Hmm...playing on the right side is nice at times, too.
Back to top Go down
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 5:42 pm

anyone who plays goalie is a crazy mofo
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 8:00 pm

I like to call myself a "special child". As did my teachers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second favorite pos. to play   Second favorite pos. to play Empty

Back to top Go down

Second favorite pos. to play
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next