Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janesville?

Go down 
+10
St. Michael
Nate
Coach_Goldberg
bigpattyboy36
krks34
Jaron
TaylorHaney22
tidbits
relicdavis
thedamnedfan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

Number of posts : 132
Location : Edgerton, on the edge of nowhere, close to somewhere...
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Janesville? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 11:48 am

If you want some great deals I would suggest talking to Ryan at Play it again sports on the west side. He has been hooking our hockey guys up in Janesville for a long time and I know he can and will do the same for the Lacrosse guys.

Yes I know the biggest thing Dicks has over almost everyone else is that they can have stuff sit on their shelves a long time.

But if you want to save some money please talk to him.

Ross
Back to top Go down
http://crossczech.smugmug.com/  This is where you buy the awesom
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 12:24 pm

Okay thanks photoguy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JanesvilleLacrosse.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 1:59 am

Photoguy! I wanna see more tourney pics or Team Madison.
Back to top Go down
Photoguy!
JV
JV
Photoguy!

Number of posts : 132
Location : Edgerton, on the edge of nowhere, close to somewhere...
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 2:12 am

thedamnedfan wrote:
Photoguy! I wanna see more tourney pics or Team Madison.

If you go to our page you will notice that I have updated the info about the MALA team that played down in Chicago. We are out in Colorado until next Wed. Im actually going to the Denver Outlaws game tomorrow and will be taking my camera and several lenses with me to shoot with. Hope to get some nice shots for our webpage when I get home. We were able to purchase a new computer before we left and will be taking the photos from the old computer and putting them on the new.

We also were able to protect our photos from being pirated. I see acouple people on here are using avitars of shots we took that don't have our logo across them. So that was taken care of.

So be looking soon. We will be posting shots from the tournament when we get back and have the new computer up and running.

Ross

P.S. I know this is off topic but we got a behind the scenes tour of the new Dick's sporting goods field (Colorado Rapids of the MLS) today. I got sweet pictures of that field that will be going up when we get back!
Back to top Go down
http://crossczech.smugmug.com/  This is where you buy the awesom
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 3:08 am

Thas awsome that you guys are getting into lacrosse. Im sure that eventually it will help out lacrosse in Wisconsin somehow. Having actual good documentation of lacrosse in Wisconsin. One thing I think you might be interested in is the most recent USLacrosse magazine. It has a large section of HS and lacrosse pictures in general... theres even a picture of a WI team in it.
Back to top Go down
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 1:16 am

obviously i'm going to throw in my two cents here... i work for middleton sports & fitness, and we have the best selection of lacrosse gear in wisconsin...and when we are fully stocked, we actually are one of the top shops in the midwest. ranked we are about 12th in the midwest... and thats including lax-world, and midwest lacrosse in ohio....and johnny macs and stick-head in the missouri area!

anyway, i worked my butt off for the past two years to help our area have the biggest selection as well as getting the big time lax shop into a small lacrosse area. i just remember when i started around here, you only had two options of sticks (brine oz, or brine edge) and then you could pick from whatever color strike helmet that was on the shelf.

we are going to be getting everything for 2008 in early january, and probably sooner. plus we are fully stocked with tons of jimalax mesh. i do the stringing for the store if you can't do it yourself. we stock girls stuff but are trying to get out of the products we have so we have major sales on that stuff. all brine currently is 20% off ... also gait will be showing up in our store this season as well...and i'm working my arse off to slowly bring in some maverik!

so do me a favor and make the extra effort to stop on by...
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 2:12 am

I am bringing up a group of freshman probably around 4 or 5. With in the next month. So maybe i will stop by when your around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JanesvilleLacrosse.com
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 1:52 pm

i'll probably end up stoppin by when i get some new hockey equipment this year
Back to top Go down
Coach Karstaedt
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 9:20 pm

i thought Karsteadt said he was done playing and Sheehy only played like 2 games for Madcow

No I am not done. I just took a year off to help get the Janesville club off the ground. I believe the eventual plan for lacrosse in this area is to have a Janesville Craig, Janesville Parker, Milton, Beloit, Hononegah (just across the stateline in Illinois) and a Walworth County school like Lake Geneva Badger or Elkhorn. Parker, Craig, Milton and Hononegah are probally our best bet.
Back to top Go down
Coach Karstaedt
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 9:32 pm

One more thing. The overall Janesville Athletic Director is pro lacrosse being that he is from Ohio and went to school in Boston. We just can't meet with him until we get our non-profit status, which I believe is close.
Back to top Go down
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 9:34 pm

my mommy's workin on coach k
Back to top Go down
Coach Karstaedt
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 9:38 pm

Good!
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 9:48 pm

coach k, you have a PM from me
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janesville?   Janesville? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Janesville?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2